This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

E9: Critiques!

Topic » E9: Critiques!

2472 days 16 hours ago
dawnpeacly
Hello ladies! Welcome to the main stage of dawns drag race and the last time y'all will be on this stage! I asked you to create 3 fairy looks! Good, Bad, and Queen! Not only that, this week all four of you will lip sync and two of you will go home! Lets begin...
2472 days 16 hours ago
dawnpeacly
Lets start off with our very own Ms. Lee Lohan!
2472 days 16 hours ago
dawnpeacly
Good: This is a very cute and put together runway, not only did you serve actual fairy, your giving me sexy leg.

Bad: very scary. I would have nightmares about this runway! Good job!

Queen: I think this is kinda a little lazy, its just a bikini really. A queen wouldnt just wear a bikini. Your good fairy was also a bikini but it was stylized a lot with the flowers.
2472 days 16 hours ago
dawnpeacly
Next is Kennnnnnya Swallow!
2472 days 16 hours ago
dawnpeacly
Good: This is really cute and I love how it looks like a legitimate fairy, my only problem is that your wearing a crop top. Brendina Reedra realness.

Bad: Evil Fairy! I love i love i love it! The wings also have a a lot of attention to detal there which I likey.

Queen: This is my favorite queen by far! The outfit is great but... Angel wings... Fairy and Angels are two complete different things.
2472 days 16 hours ago
dawnpeacly
The queen of mean, Katarina Tatia!
2472 days 15 hours ago
Roxas546
CF: I hope im not eliminated. I worked too fucking hard for this
2472 days 15 hours ago
dawnpeacly
Good: A lot of bright green which I like but maybe a little bland cause all it does is look like green latex suit. I bet you used a lot of fucking lube to get into that.

Bad: I dont like this. Its just shorts and a bra. You could've stylized the bra so much more then what this is, you're way more creative then this.

Queen: Okay I love this. You stoned literally everything! I wish you did what you did with this for your bad fairy cause then it would've been so much better.
2472 days 15 hours ago
dawnpeacly
Last but never least, Amani Versace!
2472 days 15 hours ago
Roxas546
Er can we pause?
2472 days 15 hours ago
Roxas546
My bad fairy look, was BAD. You didn't specify as to what kind of bad.
She's giving you bad girl fairy dominatrex 2.0
If you wanted evil/sinsister fairy you shoulda specified. I also did stylize her with tattoo's, piercings, and even a pentagram circle underneath.

~Just stating my point~
2472 days 15 hours ago
Roxas546
Part of C U N T

Is NERVE. And I've got a ton of that
2472 days 15 hours ago
dawnpeacly
Good: This is my favorite good by far Amani! Infact, this is my favorite runway you've ever presented! I love it!

Bad: This is actual drag! Nothing about this is basic and its just so good! You even made a masquerade out of black wings!

Queen: I dont like this queen though. From the other two looks I saw then to this, its kinda basic.
2472 days 15 hours ago
dawnpeacly
*looks over at Katarina*
2472 days 15 hours ago
dawnpeacly
Every girl did evil, how did you not get the memo? Everyone understood it but you.
2472 days 15 hours ago
dawnpeacly
Its basic Katarina. Just because you put tattoos and piercing and a pentagram underneath doesnt change the fact that it was basic sweetheart.

open group

Dawns Drag Race Season 3!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!