This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Day 65: FINALE

Topic » Day 65: FINALE

3039 days 11 hours ago
BadGirlsClubfan
lol i had a lot of fun gys this was great and i hope we can all be friends after this lol anyways i still dont get why u all hated me like jake why would u want walsh to win more than me
3039 days 10 hours ago
Jaybirdnifty
Jay N I didn't flip. No one here promised me anything or really even spoke to me. So I voted for the person who DIDN'T promise me their vote and then vote me out XD So sit your ass down lol. I told everyone I was a bitter jury member, so don't say I didn't warn yah :P
3039 days 10 hours ago
Jaybirdnifty
And I was never in any alliance. The only person who seemed even remotely interested in being in an alliance with me was Patton, although looking at my eviction votes I don't think that was legitimate :P
3039 days 10 hours ago
Jaybirdnifty
*waves his second chance award around* Thanks Jackson!
3039 days 10 hours ago
Jaesus123
jay we tried to save you but nobow won the pov and we couldnt i realy tried to win that veto to save you
3038 days 23 hours ago
Jaybirdnifty
Oh it's not just that. 3/4 of the people lied to my face. If you know I'm going home, then there's no need to give me false hope. But that's okay lol. Now I know who not to trust in future games XD
3038 days 19 hours ago
fastpaton727
Aww I didnt get any awards thats booty

open group

The Never-Ending Game S1

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!