This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

CAST ANNOUNCEMENT!!!

Topic » CAST ANNOUNCEMENT!!!

3079 days 5 hours ago
XtremeNerd
ya im not friends with zak, ive never rly spoken to him b4, and hello my fellow competitors prepare to be destroyed
3078 days 21 hours ago
RyanAndrews
Gratz to whoever made it, and good job on Thorn for making it in through the twist.

Friends On Here:
Thorn
Sam (Xtreme)
ME (Of course)
3078 days 21 hours ago
RyanAndrews
coolKat also i have never spoken to zak EVER I'm honest, check mine and his friends list
3078 days 17 hours ago
Zuelke
DAMN WHY ALL THESE HOES BITTER??? LIKE YOU SUCKED LOL SORRY BYE, GO WRITE SOME MORE FLIMSY FANFICTIONS ON WATTPAD
3078 days 15 hours ago
BeckyHuffman
OMG YAY I GOT PICKED :) but damn at my name being announced last (before the twist), i'd already lost hope by the time i got to it. what a pleasant surprise though :)
3078 days 3 hours ago
JacksonWalsh
Still can't believe a period joke got me in.
3078 days 2 hours ago
dogcalledzak
I needed comedy - we had soooooo much horror that I needed some comedy (also - it showed u are good at twists haha!)
3077 days 21 hours ago
xxThornWYZ
My lucky TWIST yay
3077 days 13 hours ago
Zuelke
No t no shade but isn't picking people for the cast based on their favorite genre kind of unfair to the people who applied first?  The people that applied last could just pick some random genre no one has said before and get cast.
3077 days 13 hours ago
dogcalledzak
I wasn't picking on the genre's they said - it was the two sentence story.

So if someone wrote something different (2 sentence story) - and it was good (well written) or funny, etc. Then I picked them on that. As we got a lot of horror - you could see lots of predictable horror cliches - that's why some where picked above others - because they wrote in a different genre :)

Hope that clears things up :)

open group

The Ultimate Writing Competition: S1

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!