This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Reach For The Stars Season 1 Applications

Topic » Reach For The Stars Season 1..

3062 days 7 hours ago
Pegasus1234
Please fill this out if you would like to become a contestant of the first season of Reach For The Stars

1. Name (this is what you will be called in the game):

2. Tell us about yourself, what should we expect from you in the house?:

3. Just like actual stars, you will have 12 hours to nominate each day, will you be able to nominate on time every day?:

4. Have you played stars before? If so, how did you do?:

5. While this game will be played similar to stars, there will also be some twists, what twists would you like to see in this game?:

6. During the game you will have the option to send in confessionals, at the end of the game, you'll be able to look back and see all of the confessionals, I might also make YouTube videos of this season which would contain your confessionals, confessionals are completely private, and completely optional, but they would add to the experience of the game, will you send in confessionals?:

7. Why should we cast you for this game?:
3062 days 7 hours ago
neathery
1. Name (this is what you will be called in the game): Tristan

2. Tell us about yourself, what should we expect from you in the house?: I'm a winner and that's what I'll do

3. Just like actual stars, you will have 12 hours to nominate each day, will you be able to nominate on time every day?: yes

4. Have you played stars before? If so, how did you do?: no

5. While this game will be played similar to stars, there will also be some twists, what twists would you like to see in this game?: idc nothing phases me

6. During the game you will have the option to send in confessionals, at the end of the game, you'll be able to look back and see all of the confessionals, I might also make YouTube videos of this season which would contain your confessionals, confessionals are completely private, and completely optional, but they would add to the experience of the game, will you send in confessionals?: yes

7. Why should we cast you for this game?: I'm the king of tengaged
3062 days 7 hours ago
scooby0000
justyn
my kindness :)
possibily
I got 4th
team swiches and non elimanasions
possibily
I'm very nice and kind
3062 days 6 hours ago
mrcool
Matt
Fun
Yes
No
Idk :/
Yes
Cuz its me
3062 days 6 hours ago
hsb123
1. Name (this is what you will be called in the game): Harry

2. Tell us about yourself, what should we expect from you in the house?: You should expect a lot of drama

3. Just like actual stars, you will have 12 hours to nominate each day, will you be able to nominate on time every day?: Yes!

4. Have you played stars before? If so, how did you do?: I haven't but I am so excited for this.

5. While this game will be played similar to stars, there will also be some twists, what twists would you like to see in this game?: Something like redemption island but for big brother.

6. During the game you will have the option to send in confessionals, at the end of the game, you'll be able to look back and see all of the confessionals, I might also make YouTube videos of this season which would contain your confessionals, confessionals are completely private, and completely optional, but they would add to the experience of the game, will you send in confessionals?: Yes. I want everyone to know what I think.

7. Why should we cast you for this game?: My motto is "play to win" I don't join these games to make friends. If I'm here it is because I am going to play to win. Nothing will get in the way of me and sweet victory
3062 days 6 hours ago
corgi
1. Name (this is what you will be called in the game): Craig

2. Tell us about yourself, what should we expect from you in the house?: Well, I guess I can be either nice or rude to different people.

3. Just like actual stars, you will have 12 hours to nominate each day, will you be able to nominate on time every day?: Yes, of course.

4. Have you played stars before? If so, how did you do?: Nope.

5. While this game will be played similar to stars, there will also be some twists, what twists would you like to see in this game?: Maybe have some non-eliminations.

6. During the game you will have the option to send in confessionals, at the end of the game, you'll be able to look back and see all of the confessionals, I might also make YouTube videos of this season which would contain your confessionals, confessionals are completely private, and completely optional, but they would add to the experience of the game, will you send in confessionals?: Yes.

7. Why should we cast you for this game?: Well, I won't be upset if I am not chosen, but I am here to possibly win and make friends.
3062 days 5 hours ago
harrywasnak
1. Name (this is what you will be called in the game): Harry

2. Tell us about yourself, what should we expect from you in the house?: You know I'll deliver

3. Just like actual stars, you will have 12 hours to nominate each day, will you be able to nominate on time every day?: yes

4. Have you played stars before? If so, how did you do?: I've played Ultimate Stars and made finals twice.

5. While this game will be played similar to stars, there will also be some twists, what twists would you like to see in this game?: anyone fun and fair

6. During the game you will have the option to send in confessionals, at the end of the game, you'll be able to look back and see all of the confessionals, I might also make YouTube videos of this season which would contain your confessionals, confessionals are completely private, and completely optional, but they would add to the experience of the game, will you send in confessionals?: yes duh

7. Why should we cast you for this game?: I'll slay
3062 days 5 hours ago
Acosta1539
Please fill this out if you would like to become a contestant of the first season of Reach For The Stars

Acosta
I'm usually a nice person and kind, But I'm
Not afraid to play evil it's s game i came here to win
3. Just like actual stars, you will have 12 hours to nominate each day, will you be able to nominate on time every day?:yes

4. Have you played stars before? If so, how did you do?:No:( I want to tho

5. While this game will be played similar to stars, there will also be some twists, what twists would you like to see in this game?:second Chance to get off the block, Or the first nom, Noms the other nom

6. During the game you will have the option to send in confessionals, at the end of the game, you'll be able to look back and see all of the confessionals, I might also make YouTube videos of this season which would contain your confessionals, confessionals are completely private, and completely optional, but they would add to the experience of the game, will you send in confessionals?:yes

7. Why should we cast you for this game?: I came here to win, not to float,I will play dirty, Backstab,lie In order for me to win the game
3062 days 4 hours ago
FlygonRocks79
Can't copy and paste sorry

1- Ryan

2- I'm nice and will not lie unless needed

3- I did it in real stars, I will here too

4- As stated above, yes. I was robbed for 11th and got 50.4 against someone who is still in

5- Maybe an hoh to pick the noms once, or one veto to be used at any time in the game

6- Most likely, yes

7- I will play hard and am not afraid to get my hands dirty (as you know from our quick stars together.) I also want to redeem myself from real stars.
3062 days 4 hours ago
pleaseletmestay
1. Name (this is what you will be called in the game): John

Im very outgoing, very risk-taking, but im really genuinely good. Something notable is that my actions in the house are different than irl

3. Just like actual stars, you will have 12 hours to nominate each day, will you be able to nominate on time every day?: Should be fine :D

4. Have you played stars before? If so, how did you do?: Nope xD

5. While this game will be played similar to stars, there will also be some twists, what twists would you like to see in this game?: A Comeback Challenge possibly? Maybe a reverse vote, where the person who gets the most votes inst nominated, but gets to nominate?

6. During the game you will have the option to send in confessionals, at the end of the game, you'll be able to look back and see all of the confessionals, I might also make YouTube videos of this season which would contain your confessionals, confessionals are completely private, and completely optional, but they would add to the experience of the game, will you send in confessionals?: Of course :D i love them!

Im sorry this is short, but trust me. Ill add drama, fun, and blindslides to this game, but if its a question of gameplay or friendship, friendship first, gameplay second. Remember, my goal isnt to hurt people, it is to WIN :D

Good luck choosing the cast :D
If I cannot be in, I hope to watch!
3062 days 3 hours ago
imprincearthur
1. Name (this is what you will be called in the game):Tyler

2. Tell us about yourself, what should we expect from you in the house?:im outgoing, not very athletic but i try to lose weight when i need too and my actions in the game will be about the same as in real life.

3. Just like actual stars, you will have 12 hours to nominate each day, will you be able to nominate on time every day?:-Yes

5. While this game will be played similar to stars, there will also be some twists, what twists would you like to see in this game?:-Battle of the block-4 people get nominated but only 2 stand at the end and the battle of the block will be played by a tengaged mini game!!

6. During the game you will have the option to send in confessionals, at the end of the game, you'll be able to look back and see all of the confessionals, I might also make YouTube videos of this season which would contain your confessionals, confessionals are completely private, and completely optional, but they would add to the experience of the game, will you send in confessionals?:Yes

7. Why should we cast you for this game?: Im a orange level that has never played stars almost got picked in stars seat game but got looked over by lemjam6 due to no skype.
3061 days 21 hours ago
josiahsurvivor
1. Name (this is what you will be called in the game): Trisha

2. Tell us about yourself, what should we expect from you in the house?: Talking shit about people

3. Just like actual stars, you will have 12 hours to nominate each day, will you be able to nominate on time every day?: yea

4. Have you played stars before? If so, how did you do?: never played before

5. While this game will be played similar to stars, there will also be some twists, what twists would you like to see in this game?: any, dont care

6. During the game you will have the option to send in confessionals, at the end of the game, you'll be able to look back and see all of the confessionals, I might also make YouTube videos of this season which would contain your confessionals, confessionals are completely private, and completely optional, but they would add to the experience of the game, will you send in confessionals?: yeaa

7. Why should we cast you for this game?: Because I am pretty and everyone is jealous of me
3061 days 13 hours ago
CutieAmy
1. Name (this is what you will be called in the game): Ali

2. Tell us about yourself, what should we expect from you in the house?: You're gonna expect some fireworks if I make it into the house!

3. Just like actual stars, you will have 12 hours to nominate each day, will you be able to nominate on time every day?: Yes

4. Have you played stars before? If so, how did you do?: You know how I did. :)

5. While this game will be played similar to stars, there will also be some twists, what twists would you like to see in this game?: Like whoever gets evicted can nominate one person and the rest of the house nominates the other one.

6. During the game you will have the option to send in confessionals, at the end of the game, you'll be able to look back and see all of the confessionals, I might also make YouTube videos of this season which would contain your confessionals, confessionals are completely private, and completely optional, but they would add to the experience of the game, will you send in confessionals?: Sure.

7. Why should we cast you for this game?: Because I am fucking fabulous.
3061 days 13 hours ago
xxThornWYZ

Thorn or Ty 

3. Just like actual stars, you will have 12 hours to nominate each day, will you be able to nominate on time every day?:

Yes! Unless on school term, which stars Jan 3.

No, Sorry

5. While this game will be played similar to stars, there will also be some twists, what twists would you like to see in this game?:

Ooh, Audience Nominations, Face-to-face nominations, Reviewer twist, Team Stars.

6. During the game you will have the option to send in confessionals, at the end of the game, you'll be able to look back and see all of the confessionals, I might also make YouTube videos of this season which would contain your confessionals, confessionals are completely private, and completely optional, but they would add to the experience of the game, will you send in confessionals?:

I LOVE SENDING CONFESSIONALS! Here's an example of one:

Ugh, Today was a bit...bland, I mean, sure, Rodney323 got into a fit when he was nominated, but there were no new twists, and I have no allies since ArkJen's Elimination.

I think I deserve a shot in stars, since I'll never be able to make the actual one any time soon + I feel like I'd do fairly well, despite my numerous TG enemies.
3061 days 5 hours ago
joey65409

1. Name (this is what you will be called in the game): Joey

2. Tell us about yourself, what should we expect from you in the house?: Im smart, loyal and i will backstabb you if i need to to advance myself in the game

4. Have you played stars before? If so, how did you do?: Nope

5. While this game will be played similar to stars, there will also be some twists, what twists would you like to see in this game?: Secret duos?

6. During the game you will have the option to send in confessionals, at the end of the game, you'll be able to look back and see all of the confessionals, I might also make YouTube videos of this season which would contain your confessionals, confessionals are completely private, and completely optional, but they would add to the experience of the game, will you send in confessionals?: Yes i will

7. Why should we cast you for this game?: I am a good big brother player and never played stars and i think this will be the closet i get for a while and i will do whatever it takes to win
3061 days 3 hours ago
ParvatiS
1. Name (this is what you will be called in the game): Parvati

2. Tell us about yourself, what should we expect from you in the house?: Im definitely a competitor and I will do whatever the hell it takes to win!

3. Just like actual stars, you will have 12 hours to nominate each day, will you be able to nominate on time every day?: YES

4. Have you played stars before? If so, how did you do?: No but stars group games yes

5. While this game will be played similar to stars, there will also be some twists, what twists would you like to see in this game?: Returning players idk anything haha

6. During the game you will have the option to send in confessionals, at the end of the game, you'll be able to look back and see all of the confessionals, I might also make YouTube videos of this season which would contain your confessionals, confessionals are completely private, and completely optional, but they would add to the experience of the game, will you send in confessionals?: YES

7. Why should we cast you for this game?: Because I know I can win

open group

Fast Reach For The Stars

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!