This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Jorge's Survivor: Alaska: Tribal Council #7 Qalupalik (Day Seventeen/E

Topic » Jorge's Survivor: Alaska:..

3071 days 18 hours ago
Sunfire
Come on in guys! Tomorrow one of you becomes the fifth person out of this game.
Please answer the question assigned to you, I may ask a follow up question.
Votes are due tomorrow at 5pm central. You can change your vote as many times as you want as long as it is before the due date. If you have a hidden immunity idol, please message me telling me you will be playing it. Read the rules if you are still confused.

Qalupalik:
Emmy-Jay, do you believe an idol could be played tonight?
Jack, was outing Dyson's multiple final three deals the best thing to do?
Clark, do you think you're going to be the target of some people here?
Dyson, are you worried you're the one going tonight?
Devan, you're in the minority based on both previous tribes, does that worry you?
AJ, you're name was put out there by Dyson as a threat, do you believe you're a threat?
Will, you remained silent at the challenge even with all the drama, why?
3071 days 18 hours ago
Dy_Lazore88
Dyson, are you worried you're the one going tonight?

i am not worried about going.

also i never said AJ was a threat lol
3071 days 18 hours ago
Clarkkent6969
I very well could be some peoples target. That worries me but i will add this far in the game who doesnt have people targeting them
3071 days 18 hours ago
Clarkkent6969
Wonder if one or more idols will be played
3071 days 18 hours ago
Gleality
Devan, you're in the minority based on both previous tribes, does that worry you?

Naah,its just a game so I am basically really chilled,its just that I always end up on the tribe that looses lol,but seriously,I think that people shouldn't base their vote on minority but on who is the weakest link.
3071 days 18 hours ago
Clarkkent6969
Whos the weakest link? Surely it has to be one of those that was inact (you, AJ, Emmy) and AJ is really strong so via what you said you or Emmy
3071 days 18 hours ago
Gleality
Sorry if I couldn't make the challenge but I'm also not that weak because this is like the first or second challenge I missed,I always attended challenges
3071 days 18 hours ago
Clarkkent6969
Ive heard from some of your old tribe members that you arent that strong and i quote you were just there
3071 days 18 hours ago
zorbo678
I don't think so. I'm just here
3071 days 18 hours ago
Clarkkent6969
If im dyson im very worried seems like he has tons enemies
3071 days 18 hours ago
Dy_Lazore88
why be worried if you are me? and if i have enemies then they tell pretty good lies about me its just funny how everyone is being played but it aint over till its over and i aint giving up
3071 days 18 hours ago
Sunfire
Dyson, the images don't lie. You called AJ and Clark threats, unless Jack changed the conversation
3071 days 18 hours ago
Sunfire
1/7 votes received
3071 days 18 hours ago
Dy_Lazore88
he changed it its funny how it looks bad on me and no one is going to believe me but i didnt target AJ or Clark like it sucks that someone would do that to better there game but what ever you know
3071 days 18 hours ago
Sunfire
Dyson, so the liar here is Jack, not you?
3071 days 18 hours ago
Dy_Lazore88
yeah he also edited out his Words to me to make me look like it was all me but it wasnt he was the one who wants AJ out he messaged me that

open group

Jorge's Survivor: Trobriand Islands

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!