This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Jorge's Survivor: Alaska: Tribal Council #8 Keelut (Day Nineteen/Twent

Topic » Jorge's Survivor: Alaska:..

3069 days 16 hours ago
Sunfire
Come on in guys! Tomorrow one of you becomes the eighth person out of this game.
Please answer the question assigned to you, I may ask a follow up question.
Votes are due tomorrow at 5pm central. You can change your vote as many times as you want as long as it is before the due date. If you have a hidden immunity idol, please message me telling me you will be playing it. Read the rules if you are still confused.

Keelut:
Michael, it was obvious that after the challenge four people agreed that they should either vote you or Matt out. Do you feel that is fair?
Timothy, you've struggled to be active in the beginning of the game. Is that something you should consider when you vote for someone who missed a challenge?
Matt, you weren't at the challenge at all and someone used your name. Do you think you are the target tonight?
Charlie, it's been a while since you haven't had to carry your tribe. At the challenge you finally had a whole group of people there for your tribe. Do you feel let down after finally having an active tribe at a challenge?
Brandon, you've been quite a firecracker all game. You speak out about everything. Do you think it's hurting your game or helping it?
Dylan, do you believe there truly is inactives left in the game? And should you really target them?
3069 days 16 hours ago
opslove
I don't think there is any real inactives left in this game but the real strategy comes into play now and really what's best for me and the people I trust
3069 days 16 hours ago
Sunfire
Dylan, so we have moved into a new school game now?
3069 days 16 hours ago
opslove
Yes I definitely think the whole dynamic of this game is going to change.
3069 days 16 hours ago
opslove
http://www.tengaged.com/group/6504

P.S. sorry to advertise but if any of you want to join my group it is open.
3069 days 16 hours ago
Sunfire
Everyone advertises so it's fine I guess
3069 days 16 hours ago
Sunfire
Dylan, is it safe to say that the weakest link might not go tonight?
3069 days 16 hours ago
opslove
It could be safe to stay but first of all we don't know who that is and you never really know in survivor
3069 days 15 hours ago
Sunfire
1/6 votes received
3069 days 15 hours ago
bearclaw1212
I may be a target. Overall I would say I've been one of the most active players throughout the game. I do have some schedule conflicts occasionally, as does everyone.
3069 days 15 hours ago
Sunfire
Matt, how do you feel about your name being thrown out as a possible target at the challenge?
3069 days 15 hours ago
Sunfire
GUUUUUUYS! PLEASE! ANSWERRRRR!
3069 days 15 hours ago
JustCharlie
No not really. I'm happy a lot of people are in the challenge. Again, presence is everything for me. Though I believe we could have performed better
3069 days 15 hours ago
Sunfire
Charlie, so for you, being active is still important?
3069 days 15 hours ago
Sunfire
GUYS, PLEASE KNOW I MIGHT ASK YOU A FOLLOW UP QUESTION!
3069 days 14 hours ago
JustCharlie
What I like about the gane is it's changing. Of course it's a consideration. But on a different perspective now. It's hard to cast a vote tonight because we've built a bond.

open group

Jorge's Survivor: Trobriand Islands

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!