This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Jorge's Survivor: Alaska: Tribal Council #13 Tanana (Day 33/34)

Topic » Jorge's Survivor: Alaska:..

3056 days 9 hours ago
Sunfire
Come on in guys! We'll now bring in the members of the jury. AJ, Dyson, Devan, Matt, and Dylan; voted out at the last tribal council. Tomorrow one of you becomes the thirteenth person voted out and the sixth member of the jury.
Please answer the question assigned to you, I may ask a follow up question.
Votes are due tomorrow at 5pm central. You can change your vote as many times as you want as long as it is before the due date. If you have a hidden immunity idol, please message me telling me you will be playing it. Read the rules if you are still confused.

Tanana:
Timothy, you always talk about scrambling. Have you scrambled?
Emmy-Jay, you were the only one not at the challenge. Do you feel safe and that you don't need to win immunity?
Will, you were getting close to solving the puzzle. Are you frustrated that you can't win a challenge?
Clark, you're clearly on the bottom. The other five have been aligned as they revealed at the last tribal council. Do you think it's you that's going or are they going to flip on each other?
Michael, do you want your alliance to stay loyal for this vote and then have every man for themselves?
Charlie, this is the second individual immunity challenge that you've won. Do you feel that it's putting a target on your back?
3056 days 9 hours ago
moondancer63
Michael, do you want your alliance to stay loyal for this vote and then have every man for themselves?

Well its game on and I'm 89% certain that the vote is going to be split between me and Clark
3056 days 9 hours ago
Sunfire
Michael, so you don't think your alliance is going to stay loyal?
3056 days 9 hours ago
Sunfire
3056 days 9 hours ago
Clarkkent6969
Yes im the only one not in the big alliance. I know 100% im not going so theyre gonna have to flip on each other for at least this vote and possibly next vote
3056 days 9 hours ago
Sunfire
Clark, why do you think you're 100% safe?
3056 days 9 hours ago
JustCharlie
Charlie, this is the second individual immunity challenge that you've won. Do you feel that it's putting a target on your back?

Yes definitely. But this time the need to win immunity challenges is more intense than when we were in Final 9 or 8. It's narrowing down and people are turning on each other already and you don't want to be a part of that.
3056 days 9 hours ago
Clarkkent6969
Cause i have an idol and i will use it tonight, im not going just yet. Some may think im bluffing so call my bluff and vote me i dare you but as far as im concerned charlie and i are the only ones safe. Im completely open to voting anyone tonight.
3056 days 9 hours ago
Sunfire
Charlie, so you know people are flipping again?
3056 days 9 hours ago
Clarkkent6969
Wouldnt it be splendid if mike and i got all the votes but we both play idols? I dont know if he has one but itd be a laugher if he did
3056 days 9 hours ago
JustCharlie
Oh yes people have been flipping since final 9 and Final 8. At this point, you never really know who to trust.
3056 days 9 hours ago
Sunfire
Michael, are you going to stay loyal?
3056 days 9 hours ago
Sunfire
By the way.... there was no final 8 unless you're ignoring Matt
3056 days 9 hours ago
Clarkkent6969
Mike answer your follow up question or are you cleaning your underwear you just shit in knowing youre basically gone
3056 days 9 hours ago
Sunfire
Guys, don't forget to vote if you're ready!
3056 days 9 hours ago
moondancer63
Sun I don't know what they are going to do but the only one that ive had contact with for like 5 days from the alliance is Tim. I don't know what is going to happen but I know I will be getting votes

open group

Jorge's Survivor: Trobriand Islands

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!