This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Jorge's Survivor: Alaska: Tribal Council #14 Tanana (Day 35/36)

Topic » Jorge's Survivor: Alaska:..

3039 days 15 hours ago
JustCharlie
Haha Clark makes me laugh so hard I'm sorry but I'm not buying your gameplay bro haha go vote me out next tribal hahaha I can't stand this haha
3039 days 15 hours ago
JustCharlie
Of all people who voted tonight you have the most blood in your hands bc yours is the vote who sent Tim to the jury who will eventually chooses who wins so just saying. Survivor 101 bro
3039 days 15 hours ago
Clarkkent6969
I didnt vote any of you though unlike yall
3039 days 15 hours ago
JustCharlie
Clearly you don't see my point so okay just if I go home next, no hard feelings really because I'm ready but seriously haha I wanna be a part of the jury because I'm excited for my own speech lol but that doesn't mean I'm not competing tomorrow lol
3039 days 15 hours ago
Sunfire
Some people just backstabbed each other but got lucky that the person they backstabbed had an idol.
3039 days 15 hours ago
Sunfire
Tree mail is posted
3039 days 14 hours ago
Clarkkent6969
Charlie i dont understand why youre mad at me, i didnt vote you, never planned on it, if i lose next challenge and you vote me your whole way about playing this game is BS you said if they dont gun for you you wont gun for them, Emmy Gunned for you
3039 days 14 hours ago
geovanycaldeorn
Clark keep my name out of your filthy mouth
3039 days 14 hours ago
Clarkkent6969
Im just saying what charlie said

open group

Jorge's Survivor: Trobriand Islands

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!