This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Jorge's Survivor: Alaska: Tribal Council #15 Tanana (Day 37/38)

Topic » Jorge's Survivor: Alaska:..

3052 days 8 hours ago
Sunfire
Come on in guys! We'll now bring in the members of the jury. AJ, Dyson, Devan, Matt, Dylan, Michael, and Timothy; voted out at the last tribal council. Tomorrow one of you becomes the fifteenth person voted out and the final member of the jury.
Please answer the question assigned to you, I may ask a follow up question.
Votes are due tomorrow at 5pm central. You can change your vote as many times as you want as long as it is before the due date. If you have a hidden immunity idol, please message me telling me you will be playing it. Read the rules if you are still confused.

Tanana:
Emmy-Jay, you decided you wanted both Charlie and Clark to win immunity after the mix-up. How would you feel if that decision is your ultimate downfall?
Will, some would argue that you are a floater. Do you think it's true and do you think it's a good reason to take you to the final three?
Clark, how did it feel that not getting a screenshot was almost what ended your game? Do you feel you owe either Emmy or Will anything for letting you win as well?
Charlie, you won the challenge the best way possible, with proof. Do you think it's unfair that Clark also got immunity although he could not provide proof?
3052 days 8 hours ago
Clarkkent6969
Jorge ive said a lot of rude and nasty things about Will and Emmy calling them floaters among other things, and i must say this showed their true character, and i am forever in debt to both of them they didnt have to do what they did at all, but they did and im thankful. Its gonna be a hard hard vote as they both saved me. As for not getting the screenshot i thought forsure id end up like Kelley not being able to go one more day but for whatever reason i was saved. Again Will, Emmy i love you both and will owe you forever thank you both so much.
3052 days 8 hours ago
Clarkkent6969
But congrats to Charlie on final 3 he deserves it more than anyone in my opinion great person great player great friend
3052 days 8 hours ago
Sunfire
Clark, do you feel bad for whoever you vote against?
3052 days 8 hours ago
Clarkkent6969
Yes 100000000000% its gonna break my heart, to me the only fair thing is to make it a tie vote and let them make fire. They gave me a chance so i want them to have a chance
3052 days 8 hours ago
Sunfire
Clark, so you have to get Charlie to agree to a tie?
3052 days 8 hours ago
geovanycaldeorn
Eh I would be sad but that's the game but i was a fierce ass bitch until thee end of the game.
I want to say something to the three of you guys
Will You voted for me and i saw your sassy bitch side to you and i liked it to be honest like i wish we could have seen it sooner
Charlie: OH MY GAWWD Charlie you and i were Bff from like day one sorry things went down the way theydid last council but you made it to the final 3 so congrats
Clark: Clark Clark Clark you and I never really got alongl but I think I know why now we were both fierce as competitors and we were both fighting to be the alpha bitch but hey you made it to the final so congrags
Charlie and Clark congrats i respect what ever decision you make *cough* hopefully me * cough* but seriously congrats you two
3052 days 8 hours ago
Sunfire
Emmy, you are making it obvious, you don't want Clark and Charlie to tie this vote?
3052 days 8 hours ago
geovanycaldeorn
No i dont honestly care i mean i would prefer to go to final I'm pretty sure as would Will but i honestly respect whatever they do
3052 days 7 hours ago
Clarkkent6969
Yes i do jorge and hopefully he agrees. Emmy honestly i agree with you 100% we just went about it in different ways i went physical and you went social and strategic. Its gonna suck seeing one of you leave. But again thank you both so much
3052 days 7 hours ago
Sunfire
Could you guys please click "vota" for the Domingo guy?

http://www.telemundo.com/shows/gran-hermano/vota #main should be at the end of the link but Tengaged isn't letting me put it.
3052 days 3 hours ago
JustCharlie
At furst yes. Right now, I'm fine with it. I just want to say that Will and Emmy, you guys have been my allies from the start and I wish I would not vote for any of you. Just remember that this is purely strategic and nothing personal. I value very much the relationship, the loyalty, the bonds, and tge time I spent with both of you. And I would tell you right now, this would be the only time I'm gonna betray any of you. This makes me really sad because you two have been real honest with me :(
3051 days 22 hours ago
Sunfire
1/4 votes received
3051 days 18 hours ago
Clarkkent6969
Well not trying to start anything but you and i had an alliance day 1 too charlie and ive told you many times that it was never my idea nor did i want to go after you
3051 days 12 hours ago
Sunfire
2/4 votes
3051 days 12 hours ago
Sunfire
3/4 votes

open group

Jorge's Survivor: Trobriand Islands

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!