This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Jorge's Survivor: Alaska: Confessionals 12

Topic » Jorge's Survivor: Alaska:..

3024 days 8 hours ago
Sunfire
These are the confessionals I got from after Devan was voted out until Dylan was voted out.
3024 days 8 hours ago
Sunfire
Michael:
Ok so I wish I had switched my vote to char now bc it would have been almost a garentee f3 for me and hopefully a win. I liked the humor with Matt going and the plan worked for dev to go
3024 days 8 hours ago
Sunfire
Dylan:
OMG I cant believe Matt got med evacuated jk glad we have all actives now.  I feel bad for Devan as I was the only one except for the person that voted me that didn't vote her but she did vote me before and I have a 1/7 chance at winning now so lets do this.
3024 days 8 hours ago
Sunfire
‘Charlie:
That tribal was so gut wrenching. That's the first time I ever got votes. And Mike's playing both sides right now. He's trying to pin me and Clark against each other so the target's not on his back. He seriously thinks I'm that stupid to not gt his moves. I don't backstab but he lied to me first and I don't forgive and I don't forget. If Clark decides he wants Mike out next, I'm voting with him.
3024 days 8 hours ago
Sunfire
Timothy:
I am soy glad, that my plan was a success, and that Matt is gone, two birds with one stone. My next target is obviously Clark, but if he wins Immunity again, its bye bye Dylan, I can't save him, if he loses Immunity to Clark again, its the pure reason we kept him over Devan.
3024 days 8 hours ago
Sunfire
*Clark finds a clue to a hidden immunity idol*
3024 days 8 hours ago
Sunfire
Idol clue:
Congratulations! You are one step closer to receiving a hidden immunity idol. In today’s challenge you will be untangling a rope that you are attached to. You will have to type, *untangles rope 1, 2, 3, etc.* to untangle yourself. You will have to type, *untangles rope* five times. I will continually tell you are doing it wrong, but you will ignore me and do it 5 times. After the 5 times, you may continue the challenge normally. If you do this, you will receive the hidden immunity idol and may raise suspicion. If you don’t, you will lose this idol forever.
3024 days 8 hours ago
Sunfire
After the challenge:
3024 days 8 hours ago
Sunfire
Clark is successful in getting the idol.
3024 days 8 hours ago
Sunfire
Will:
Another challenge loss, fun.
3024 days 8 hours ago
Sunfire
Clark:
Sadly im almost certain i will have to use one at tribal (idol)
I have charlie will emmy and dylan voting mike so hopefully they stay loyal
3024 days 8 hours ago
Sunfire
Charlie:
YESSSSS I WON THE IMMUNITY CHALLENGE TODAY. MY FIRST WIN AND IT'S A MUST WIN SITUATION FOR ME! AT LEAST I CAN SLEEP ONE MORE NIGHT WORRYING BOUT NOTHING.
I knew if I didn't win, it's gonna be me next. Clark, Dylan will vote me while I know Mike is starting to turn on me. So Clark messaged me he wants Mike out because he's playing both sides which I know. But right now, I'm thinking of Dylan because he's a side vote in the otjer alliance and I also know CLark has an idol so it would just be smart to vote Dylan because most probably Clark will use it because target is on his back too right now because of the two challenge wins. I'm just happy I won because it really would have been me in the next tribal
3024 days 8 hours ago
Sunfire
Clark:
Good lord will and emmy do not know how to play this game at all they always ignore me
3024 days 8 hours ago
Sunfire
Dylan:
Again I am sad I did not win the immunity challenge but for the first time in a long time I don't think it is going to be me.  Clark and Michael are on the chopping block and I am gonna enjoy my safety 4 now.
3024 days 8 hours ago
Sunfire
^Oh oh
3024 days 8 hours ago
Sunfire
Clark:
im hearing though that tim charlie dylan emmy and will are planning on splitting it 3-2 me
Cant wait to throw mike under the bus at tribal.

open group

Jorge's Survivor: Trobriand Islands

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!