This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Jorge's Survivor: Alaska: Confessionals 13

Topic » Jorge's Survivor: Alaska:..

3023 days 19 hours ago
Sunfire
These are the confessionals I got from after Dylan was voted until Michael was voted out.
I will post the categories for the awards on a separate post so you can prepare how you want to vote.
3023 days 19 hours ago
Sunfire
Clark:
I redeemed myself now im guaranteedF4 hahaha pick off 2 of the 5 person alliance
3023 days 19 hours ago
Sunfire
Will:
My game is simple, im the "goat" in the beginning of the merge but then I'm ready to win at the end. Six people left, if I can play my cards right I could possibly go to the finals and win. I did this once in scorch's survivor, being the goat, then at the end betraying my alliance. So I hope I can do it this time.
3023 days 19 hours ago
Sunfire
^oh oh. I know who doesn't like backstabbers
3023 days 19 hours ago
Sunfire
Clark:
Im not sure about voting wise yet but hear me out ive said my 2 challenge wins were luck so i completely throw both comps putting bigger targets on charlie tim and mike
3023 days 19 hours ago
Sunfire
Will:
I am currently planning final 3. I hope I can trust emmy jay and hopefully we can make a move together, cuz we're the 2 who are least likely to win at the moment. I need to start winning immunity challenges to prove to people I'm trying to win.
3023 days 19 hours ago
Sunfire
Clark:
Ideally id vote big target and will or emmy then have 2 big targets and a small one
3023 days 19 hours ago
Sunfire
Timothy:
I was worried that this was a ploy to get me out. I know I was wrong, but the paranoia gets to you. The plan is to get out Clark next, but I know that there are two people in my way of winning (Charlie and Mike) and I am talking to Emmy and Will to wanna f3 with me, because we can't beat them.
3023 days 19 hours ago
Sunfire
Clark:
Considering telling everyone at tribal that i have 2 idols and will use both on myself over the next 2 tribals, therefore forcing them to scramble and pick sides therefore causing mistrust when its final 4
3023 days 19 hours ago
Sunfire
Michael:
I think that if anyone besides me or Clark wins immunity then it will be a vote between him and me and I think I may haven to vote one of the other 4 if I don't want it to come down to him having a idol and him voting me so I need immunity
3023 days 19 hours ago
Sunfire
After the challenge:
3023 days 19 hours ago
Sunfire
Clark:
It sucks but at least im safe and rumors are its mikes turn to go
3023 days 19 hours ago
Sunfire
Will:
#1 I am so mad and frustrated with myself. I really wanted to win. Another challenge another lose.
#2 Tim approached me for final 3 with emmy jay. This was my plan I thought of already, I'm just wondering if tim is the best choice.
3023 days 19 hours ago
Sunfire
Charlie:
SO I WON MY SECOND IMMUNITY CHALLENGE IN A ROW AND I NOW HAVE A SECURED ONE IN FIVE SHOT AT WINNING THIS GAME
That challenge was hard but when you told us yo said it before I took a look back at the things you said in giving instructions fr this challenge and tehre I saw it. I also like it because it's a spamming challenge and a puzzle I remember solving another puzzle for my tribe in the past. Now for the strategizing I think it's gonna be Clark or Mike tonight. If Clark will not use the idol, he should go home bc he'll get Devan, Dyson, and Dylan's vote. I;m only getting AJ's probably. I should just work my magic and make sure everything goes to plan.
3023 days 18 hours ago
Sunfire
Clark:       
Now i just gotta stir the pot and keep the meat shield intact
3023 days 18 hours ago
Sunfire
Charlie:
What I know right now is after this game, I'm quitting tengaged for a while. This has given me a lot of stress

open group

Jorge's Survivor: Trobriand Islands

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!