This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Jorge's Survivor: Alaska: Confessionals 14

Topic » Jorge's Survivor: Alaska:..

3022 days 9 hours ago
Sunfire
These are the confessionals I got from after Michael was voted out until Will was voted out
3022 days 8 hours ago
Sunfire
Clark:
God damn it i messaged Will saying that if he voted emmy he would be in final 4 because i would win this next challenge and give him my idol but he didnt take it so hell get 5th
So i feel like i really can win the challenge, but im probably gonna throw it not talk to anyone after about who im voting play my idol and end up voting tim if he doesnt win. Why? Because it leaves me v charlie in the final challenge and i think i can convince him to throw it, plus i doubt he takes will over me
3022 days 8 hours ago
Sunfire
Timothy:
I am very sad that Michael went, because I did want to work with him and go to final 2. But after Charlie won immunity, and Clark had and used an idol, I didn't want to get rid of my two goats, so I had to make a sacrifice.
3022 days 8 hours ago
Sunfire
After the challenge:
3022 days 8 hours ago
Sunfire
Clark:
Ya boy Clark K is in final 4 and is putting up arguably the best season a survivor player has ever had 3 idol finds and 3 individual immunities. I can now choose who joins me in final 4 and i will make that known at tribal so stay tuned. But ahhhhh challenge beast
3022 days 8 hours ago
Sunfire
Timothy:
I am pissed off!!. That i couldn't get this challenge, and a little bit that i quit, but after hitting a brick wall over and over, i didn't see the point in continuing, when i had two very capable competitors, but we couldn't get the job done. Now there is no way i can win now, unless its final 2. IDK if will make it pass this vote, because Charlie just told me Clark has ANOTHER FUCKING IDOL, at this point i think it is rigged for him. My plan is to convince Clark that i want Charlie out, but the thing is that Charlie also has an idol, so my plan is to get all the votes on Charlie, he will idol, and me and him vote Will, if by some FUCKING reason he has a third idol, and uses it on Will, it will be a 0-0 tie and we vote for Emmy, idk at this point. I just wanna make it to f3 or f2
3022 days 8 hours ago
Sunfire
^Nothing was rigged except one ironic thing that I will admit in the reunion.
3022 days 8 hours ago
Sunfire
Will:
losing sucks as always but congrats to clark. I rlly wanted to quit in the beggining but when u told me i was in the lead, it brought me great motivation. I may have not won but im happy i didn't quit. If i go to final 4, there's no doubt in mind that i NEED to win the next immunity challenge.
3022 days 8 hours ago
Sunfire
Timothy:
Whatever, if we dont get him out next he will win
3022 days 8 hours ago
Sunfire
Will:
This is going to be a hard vote. I honestly did not expect it to be this hard. I mean charlie has a good shot beating clark but if Charlie goes to the finals, he will probably win. Nobody seems to like tim so if I vote him out, I just minimized my chances of winning. Emmy hasn't been doing much challenge but everyone dislikes her too.
Voting out charlie means Clark will most likely win the next challenge n possibly winning
Tim said he wants emmy to go so that charlie can beat clark
I'm very worried
3022 days 8 hours ago
Sunfire
Will:
I have the numbers to vote charlie and emmy out. Charlie has been inactive for 4 hours, so I know he didn't vote. Clark said he was voting for Emmy and Tim probably vote emmy as well. Emmy idk. I could just not vote and receive a self vote, I believe I have 2 left, but I don't think I'll do that. Kinda cowardly. Whoever I vote out tonight is gonna feel betrayed. I think I might vote Emmy, cuz if clark and tim probably voted her, I'm pretty sure charlie will. If I vote against them, just puts a target on me and emmy will feel betrayed maybe. (Sorry with all the complaining)
This just makes my decision even harder
3022 days 8 hours ago
Sunfire
Tribal Council Confessionals:
3022 days 8 hours ago
Sunfire
Timothy:
Emmy
I am sooooo sorry hunni, but i just think that Will would help us beat Clark
3022 days 8 hours ago
Sunfire
Charlie:
Will
I don't even know if this plan will work. You should blame Clark.
3022 days 8 hours ago
Sunfire
Will:
This may or may not be the right choice but emmy
3022 days 8 hours ago
Sunfire
Votes:
Clark: Timothy
Timothy: Emmy-Jay*
Emmy-Jay: Charlie*
Charlie: Will*
Will: Emmy-Jay*
*= Idol played

open group

Jorge's Survivor: Trobriand Islands

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!