This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Jorge's Survivor: Greece: Tribal Council Brains/Athena Tribe Day 2/3

Topic » Jorge's Survivor: Greece:..

2993 days 9 hours ago
Sunfire
2993 days 9 hours ago
Sunfire
Come on in guys! Grab a torch on your way in and dip it in the fire. In this game fire represents your life. As long as your torch is burning you are still alive in this game. Tomorrow one of you becomes the first person out of this game.

Please answer the question assigned to you, I may ask a follow up question.

Votes are due tomorrow at 5pm central. You can change your vote as many times as you want as long as it is before the due date. If you have a hidden immunity idol, please message me telling me you will be playing it. Read the rules if you are still confused.
2993 days 9 hours ago
Sunfire
Gregory, your tribe had the most people at the challenge yet you lost, why do you think you lost?

Steve, you weren't at the challenge. Do you think that's a valid reason to vote you out?

Nick, you were also not at the challenge. Would it have been better for you if you were at the challenge?

Dooble, you seemed a little confused during the challenge. Do you think it was part of the way you strategized for the challenge that is to blame for your loss?

Ny, some could argue the loss was your fault for not solving the puzzle quick enough. Do think that should make you vulnerable tonight?

Isaa, although you said you were not going to be at the challenge, you ended up participating. Do you think you being helped your tribe?
2993 days 9 hours ago
Sunfire
Sorry, I mistakenly pressed enter before posting them
2993 days 9 hours ago
thegreendragon193
I was at Drama practice for school. I now have spring break so I will be here more often.
2993 days 9 hours ago
DryIceBros
Gregory, your tribe had the most people at the challenge yet you lost, why do you think you lost?: I think it might've been a combination of poor communication and misunderstanding.
2993 days 9 hours ago
dooblegooble
Yes, I am willing to admit a few misspellings and mixed up messages, defenitely held us back, But I think It was a simple mistake that can be made up for, and I do think when I was aware I of what I became more efficent. That, and all Keeping inacts is usually dead weight and doesn't hurt people as much!
2993 days 9 hours ago
Sunfire
Nick, answer your question
2993 days 9 hours ago
thegreendragon193
If you wanna talk to me, message me on Skype so I can reply sooner.

2993 days 9 hours ago
thegreendragon193
It definitely would have been better for me. I wouldn't be in a bad position right away.
2993 days 9 hours ago
Sunfire
Dooble, there really isn't inacts this season. If you check everyone's activity, it's pretty even. Is it more of people who can't make it to challenges?
2993 days 9 hours ago
Sunfire
Gregory, do you want to give us any examples of poor communication during the challenge?
2993 days 9 hours ago
dooblegooble
well, if someone isn't trying to pull there weight, why get rid of one of 5 trying, and keep one who doesn't try at all?
2993 days 9 hours ago
NoBow
Yeah you said a couple times we were behind. By the time I got the puzzle brawn already won but I am a bit disappointed i couldn't figure it out before beauty
2993 days 8 hours ago
Sunfire
Ny, is there anyone who is better to blame?
2993 days 8 hours ago
NoBow
Nah I thought the three of us who were there did pretty good work. I was actually surprised we started to fall behind

open group

Jorge's Survivor: Trobriand Islands

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!