This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Jorge's Survivor: Greece: Tribal Council Aphrodite Tribe Day 9/10

Topic » Jorge's Survivor: Greece:..

2985 days 21 hours ago
Sunfire
Come on in guys.
Please answer the question assigned to you, I may ask a follow up question.

Votes are due tomorrow at 5pm central. You can change your vote as many times as you want as long as it is before the due date. If you have a hidden immunity idol, please message me telling me you will be playing it. Read the rules if you are still confused.

Gregory, this is the second time you lose in a row. Do you have to start voting out weaker people?

Isaa, how frustrated were you that no one on your tribe was there to help you in the challenge?

JT, have people accused you of being the vote for Tiffany?

Dooble, why didn't you open Pandora's Box? Is it because you are comfortable on this tribe?

Ny, have the brains become solid on this tribe or are there cracks?

Tiffany, why do you think there was a vote for you last tribal council?

Sam, you've lost one beauty, now do you have to start thinking about yourself over the group?
2985 days 21 hours ago
Sunfire
1/7 votes received
2985 days 21 hours ago
dooblegooble
Dooble, why didn't you open Pandora's Box? Is it because you are comfortable on this tribe?

ye
2985 days 21 hours ago
Sunfire
Dooble, comfort is never a good thing in this game. Have talk of idols begun?
2985 days 21 hours ago
Sunfire
2/7 votes
2985 days 20 hours ago
dooblegooble
Dooble, comfort is never a good thing in this game. Have talk of idols begun?

less comfortable :(
2985 days 20 hours ago
Sunfire
Dooble, did you tribe die?
2985 days 20 hours ago
s73100
I feel like im on the bottom. but I have tricks up my sleeve.
2985 days 19 hours ago
Sunfire
Do any of you know why JT left the group?
2985 days 19 hours ago
DryIceBros
Maybe he quit?
2985 days 19 hours ago
Sunfire
He hasn't responded to me
2985 days 19 hours ago
NoBow
Ny, have the brains become solid on this tribe or are there cracks?

I really don't have anything against anyone on our tribe it's just unfortunate we haven't been so lucky with the comps or with not everyone making it on time.
2985 days 19 hours ago
Sunfire
Ny, Isaa is the only person who was at the challenge. What needs to happen for you guys to win a challenge?
2985 days 18 hours ago
Jaesus123
Tiffany, why do you think there was a vote for you last tribal council?

to tell you the truth i think brawn voted for me i know why he did it cuase he doesnt have balls why is he on the brawn tribe if he doesnt have any he didnt want to face the fact that it was going to be a tie so he was scared and voted me!!!
2985 days 17 hours ago
BadGirlsClubfan
Isaa, how frustrated were you that no one on your tribe was there to help you in the challenge?
I was just upset since I don't feel very confident in myself in general so I really would've liked some help. I'm also upset since people actually came to the challenge and then left once they saw the challenge instructions and probably didn't then want to do the challenge. Since some people did that, that is what really frustrates me
2985 days 17 hours ago
Sunfire
3/7 votes

open group

Jorge's Survivor: Trobriand Islands

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!