This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Topic » LMAO

2982 days 19 hours ago
BadGirlsClubfan
thats so mean you dont need to rub it in his face that he lost
2982 days 19 hours ago
Jaesus123
i cant belive you lied to me issa
2982 days 19 hours ago
Jaesus123
and by the way i lied to you issa i created this whole plan so ha think again before you lie to me bitch
2982 days 19 hours ago
BadGirlsClubfan
Lol I knew you and Tim and Sam were in on it together but I was not sure about molli. Good move tho it was savvy I really like it hahaha
2982 days 19 hours ago
BadGirlsClubfan
How did I lie more than you I knew you were lying about voting out molli and I actually wanted to give molli a chance and either way I knew you were lying about getting her out so I can't believe you lied to me jaesus.

Lol Sam did noting except comment peontless gifs
2982 days 19 hours ago
BadGirlsClubfan
Giffs**
2982 days 19 hours ago
BadGirlsClubfan
Tbh tho I really liked the move it was a good one so kudos to you guys
2982 days 18 hours ago
BadGirlsClubfan
@sam why do you hate ny?
and you know that jaesus was the brains and brawn of this right????? lol good job jaesus i know you hate me for some reason but i actually kinda respected you on JRS and respect you a ton for pulling off i big move like that. goo job tiffany!!!!

now sam. i just think ur an unclassy bitch bc why do you have to run it in ny's face that he got voted out like we didnt do that to you and you still had a temper tantrum. its a double standad and its just wack. like sam jaesus is ur mom in this game so hold onto her bc ur still a baby fighing with adults. and tbh youd probs suck tits if it got you one more gif to comment about somone, ur despeate and weak sauce and you think ur the shit and ur not.
i just find it funny that ur being a sore winner when you got all upset when we voted you out the first time and we didnt even rub it in ur face that we got u out. so grow up and be ur own person
i still dont get why ur so mean to me harassing me on my mail and stuff like calm down and take a zanax or something
you have hated me for no reason since the beginging of the game
2982 days 18 hours ago
BadGirlsClubfan
lol sam why did you hate me ?

and i think tiffany you hate me as well and if so why?
2982 days 18 hours ago
s73100
oops :* and me and jaesus were in on it so say what you want ;) your next
2982 days 18 hours ago
s73100
oh really bitch, why do I hate you? maybe cause you spread lies about me in another game ;)
Ok, for real.learn to spell your paragraphs are quite hard to read
2982 days 18 hours ago
BadGirlsClubfan
lol they wernt meant for you first off and its a chat site for a game not a letter to the president so i use short forms and type fast and make mistakes get over it.

lol open ur ears and shut ur mouth i said i knew you were in on the plan but that jaesus did all the work and came up with the plan not you
2982 days 16 hours ago
s73100
Actually me and jae both planned it :X you weren't in the chat so how would you know.
2982 days 15 hours ago
Jaesus123
Umm first of all I don't hate anyone its a game and second I was the one who created the plans and Sam backed me up on it
2982 days 14 hours ago
BadGirlsClubfan
exactly. bc sam didnt do anything. im just saying that jaesus had the idea let you in on the plan and then all you did was vote. jaesus maid the mails and stuff telling molli and tim about the plan. you were just the felicia in this bitch you were just there boo

open group

Jorge's Survivor: Trobriand Islands

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!