This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Jorge's Survivor: Greece: Tribal Council Slutina(Artemis) Day 23/24

Topic » Jorge's Survivor: Greece:..

2947 days 17 hours ago
Sunfire
Come on in guys. Tomorrow one of you becomes the second member of the jury.
Please answer the question assigned to you, I may ask a follow up question.

Votes are due tomorrow at 4pm central. You can change your vote as many times as you want as long as it is before the due date. If you have a hidden immunity idol, please message me telling me you will be playing it. Read the rules if you are still confused.

Nick, do you think this twist has truly helped people who might have been on the bottom?

Gregory, last time you received a self-vote. IS that going to cause people to keep your or vote you out?

Winston, a couple people have claimed this Pandora's Box was a flop. Do you think that as a result, no one will open the next Pandora's Box?

Tiffany, at the challenge you claimed that no one talks game. Is that ultimately going to lead to a lot of people's doom?

Jonas, you have become observant on who ask certain questions to. Do you think you are overthinking it or is there really more meaning behind questions?
2947 days 17 hours ago
Bulldozer24
I say it's up to people's strategy if they would open the box or not, u never know what's in it so it could be good or bad
2947 days 17 hours ago
Jaesus123
Tiffany, at the challenge you claimed that no one talks game. Is that ultimately going to lead to a lot of people's doom?

i mean yeah if you dont talk game people wont know if they can trust you thats why is important to always stay on alert
2947 days 17 hours ago
DryIceBros
Gregory, last time you received a self-vote. IS that going to cause people to keep your or vote you out?: I'm not sure, but the main reason I self-voted is because no one talked to me, so that's a bit worrying.
2947 days 16 hours ago
Sunfire
Gregory, should you go try and talk to them then?
2947 days 16 hours ago
Sunfire
Winston, so the consensus is that this Pandora's Box was bad?
2947 days 16 hours ago
DryIceBros
Sunfire
Gregory, should you go try and talk to them then?: Talking? Whatever that is, it sounds awful!
2947 days 15 hours ago
Sunfire
2/5 votes recieved
2947 days 15 hours ago
Sunfire
*received
2947 days 15 hours ago
Jaesus123
Did you get my vote??
2947 days 14 hours ago
Sunfire
Yes Tiffany
2947 days 14 hours ago
Sunfire
3/5 votes
2947 days 13 hours ago
thegreendragon193
Probably. I was away for too long yesterday, today, and pretty much all week because I had drama stuff going on. Sorry guys, but I'm back!
2946 days 20 hours ago
Sunfire
I'll go tally the votes!
2946 days 20 hours ago
Sunfire
*returns with urn*
2946 days 20 hours ago
Sunfire
If anybody has a hidden immunity idol and they would like to play it, now would be the time to do so......

open group

Jorge's Survivor: Trobriand Islands

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!