This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Immunity Challenge #4

Topic » Immunity Challenge #4

2720 days 21 hours ago
Rizzo
Well, the live challenge flopped thanks to you guys not showing up.

*thanks*

So I'm not making this challenge easy.

In this challenge. You must send a picture of a food to the food critic, aka me. I will rank it out of 10. The tribe with the highest average score wins.

You have 24 hours.
2720 days 19 hours ago
wintermagne
11est is like 9 o clock for some of us. We just got out of bed at that time lol
2720 days 19 hours ago
Rizzo
It was 8 for me so...
2720 days 17 hours ago
Clarkkent6969
Im confused, for 2 reasons 1. How on earth is it our fault? Youre the one that made it early, theres a reason most group games do it at night and not early in the morning. 2. Ive sent like 4 idol guesses without getting any confirmation
2720 days 15 hours ago
Rizzo
1. Idk because I expect most people to be up by the time I'm up?
2. I've explained like 3 times I'm only mailing you if you get it right.
2720 days 13 hours ago
Supahhero
To be honest it is at 10am for me, a reasonable time to be up, but I didn't expect to to have a morning challenge, and it was my friends birthday. So I took the calculated risk. Also sorry for not being responsive today to the people I messaged. Sundays are rough
2719 days 17 hours ago
Supahhero
Didn't compete. If we lose. I get why people voted me. Not using anything as an excuse, but I am a senior in college with two weeks before finals. Will not happen again tho.
2719 days 14 hours ago
smittynoah
I like how the host blasts us for not showing up early in the morning on a weekend but now still hasn't revealed the results even though it's 7 hours past the deadline
2719 days 11 hours ago
smittynoah
9 hours now.

It's ridiculous to expect some people to wake up super early (some at 8a.m.) on a weekend, and then to miss the deadline you set by 9 full hours. Such hypocrisy.
2719 days 10 hours ago
Supahhero
2719 days 10 hours ago
Supahhero
Also I haven't responded to anyone message wise. I come on in spurts. I will be more regular once Thanksgiving Break starts mañana.
2719 days 8 hours ago
Clarkkent6969
Smitty i agree with you 100%
2719 days 8 hours ago
Clarkkent6969
"Well the live challenge flopped thanks to you guys not showing up"

"Well the season flopped thanks to you not sticking to your own deadline"
2719 days 8 hours ago
Clarkkent6969
Fucking hypocrite and shit host man. Never once have i had a host that 1 made a challenge at 8 bloody am then got pissed when people didnt show
2719 days 8 hours ago
Clarkkent6969
"I've explained like 3 times Im only mailing you if you get it right"

Okay so when Smitty pointed what he did out i did some research. Turns out you Mr Host only said it once! What!?!? And it wasnt on a forum where everyone goes on nor was it on the main page. It was on the other tribes tribal forum! Why would i look there? Thats not my tribe i dont care about them
2719 days 8 hours ago
Clarkkent6969
So Mr. Host Thanks so much i felt like a dumbass for not seeing you post it 3 times, add in the fact that after the first couple times i guessed you mailed me saying i was wrong. I dont want to play for a shit host.

Smitty let me know if you ever decide to host a game because youre obviously more competent than this guy

open group

Jackson's Survivor: Redemption Island

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!