This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Kolby's Survivor: Kuwait [APPS]

Topic » Kolby's Survivor: Kuwait..

2660 days 22 hours ago
pizzawithcookirs
Challenges: I can make those challenges every day aside from Friday and Saturday.
Confessionals: Will send multiple confessionals every day, I am committed!!!
2660 days 21 hours ago
Hufus
Name: Hufus.
Color Level: Light Green.
Group Game Experience: check my bio
Would you say you are a Hero or Villain: Hero mostly.
What Survivor contestant would you compare yourself to: Brenda Lowe.
What makes unique from the rest: I'm the only one who calls you CupKolby and I'm from south america.

Challenges will usually be from 6:00PM EST - 8:00PM EST, is that okay with you?: Definitely.
Confessionals are huge in my series, are you willing to send one at least every Tribal?: SURE.
2660 days 20 hours ago
JMez2612
APPLICATION:
------------------------------------
Name: Jay
Color Level: Brown
Group Game Experience: ALOT (Winner Prez, DanZ, Wangy, Big Brother, The Apprentice, etc.)
Would you say you are a Hero or Villain:  Both (depends on the game)
What Survivor contestant would you compare yourself to: Sandra Diaz or Amanda Kimmel
What makes unique from the rest: I am a really academically smart person, but group games I tend to make bad decisions.

Challenges will usually be from 6:00PM EST - 8:00PM EST, is that okay with you?:  Yes
Confessionals are huge in my series, are you willing to send one at least every Tribal?: Yes
2660 days 20 hours ago
ThePug
=== Applications Closed ===
1/18/17

open group

Survivor: Russia - The Siberian Coast

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!