This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #4 (Garinagu)

Topic » Tribal Council #4 (Garinagu)

2865 days 2 hours ago
ThePug
Come on in guys....

Behind each of you is a torch, go ahead and grab a torch, approach the flame and get fire. This is part of the ritual of Tribal Council because in this game fire represents your life. Once your fire is out, so are you, which will be the case for one of you tonight.

Brandon - Last Tribal Council an original Garinagu was eliminated, are you worried it will be you next?

Noah - It's your third time sitting here at Tribal Council, are you worried it could be you heading home?

Michael - Has there been any talk of an Idol or has it been utter silence?

Josh - Will this vote be based off of challenge skill in the hopes of winning the next challenge or is it so far in the game that challenge threats are looked down upon as the merge could be coming up?

Annie - You did not participate at all to help your tribe, why is that?

Maddie - Last vote had a clear majority, do you think things will differ this time?

~ Votes are due by 10:30PM EST Tomorrow! If you do not vote by that time you will receive a penalty SELF-VOTE.

~ If you have an Idol and would like to play it please message me that you are using it BEFORE 10:30PM EST tomorrow!

~ Tomorrow we will NOT have a challenge. Due to a Big Brother premiere party!
2865 days 2 hours ago
Mchappy
Noah - It's your third time sitting here at Tribal Council, are you worried it could be you heading home?

Whenever I come to TC, I'm worried that it could be me... you just never know. It hurts coming to tribal back to back to back like this. x-x
2865 days 1 hour ago
Joshbb17
Josh - Will this vote be based off of challenge skill in the hopes of winning the next challenge or is it so far in the game that challenge threats are looked down upon as the merge could be coming up?

This vote for me is just what can progress our group further, the merge is probably 3 to 4 more votes down the road, we have to win :)
2865 days 1 hour ago
Coolbrandonman
Brandon - Last Tribal Council an original Garinagu was eliminated, are you worried it will be you next?

It could be me. I don't want it to be me. If it is me. So be it, I lose... I'm a good, active player. Idk why people would want me out tho. I think we're just going to  take out someone who hasn't done much. I just hope it's not me.
2865 days ago
moondancer63
Michael - Has there been any talk of an Idol or has it been utter silence?
Idk I think I know who doesn't have it but only a couple of people have mentioned idols and I also don't think one will be played tonight
2865 days ago
moondancer63
Also I feel like Annie though she tried to participate it was a little hetic for her to participate but I don't know if her spirit will be able to save her
2865 days ago
Glinda
I totally fell asleep
I'm sorry team I will do more
2863 days 23 hours ago
ThePug
On my way home now, will read votes when I get back!
2863 days 21 hours ago
ThePug
*Returns with urn*
2863 days 21 hours ago
ThePug
If anyone has a Hidden Immunity Idol and would like to play it, now would be the time to do so.
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
*No one stands*
2863 days 21 hours ago
ThePug
Alright lets get to the votes...
2863 days 21 hours ago
ThePug
First vote
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
*Flips vote*
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
Maddie
2863 days 21 hours ago
ThePug
Second vote
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
*Flips vote*
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
Maddie
2863 days 21 hours ago
ThePug
Third vote
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
*Flips vote*
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
Maddie
2863 days 21 hours ago
ThePug
Fourth vote
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
*Flips vote*
And fourth person voted out of Kolby's Survivor: Belize is...
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
Maddie

Maddie, the tribe has spoken.

*Snuffs torch*
2863 days 21 hours ago
ThePug
=== Votes ===
Maddie - 6 (1 SELF-VOTE)

Pack up and head back to camp and prepare for your challenge starting at 8:00PM EST!

open group

Survivor: Russia - The Siberian Coast

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!