This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final Tribal Council

Topic » Final Tribal Council

2874 days 10 hours ago
Sunfire
SMITTY, YOU ARE RED IF HE DIDN'T MAKE IT YO FINAL THREE. I KNOW SMITTY THAT YOU KNOW YOU WERE FOOLED BY ME. THIS SHOULD REVEAL THAT RED WAS ALSO FOOLED BY ME UNTIL RIGHT NOW. AT FINAL FOUR HE REALIZED I OUTPLAYED HIM. LOOK AT HOW UNCONFIDENT HE SOUNDS IN THAT MESSAGE WITH ME. HE KNEW TOO LATE THAT I OUTPLAYED. THAT'S WHAT RED IS DOING, HE US USING WHAT HE THOUGHT BEFORE HE REALIZED I WAS OUTPLAYING HIM TO HIS ADVANTAGE. HE IS MAKING ME SEEM LIKE HIS PET, BUT YOU ALL KNOW I DIDN'T CARE ABOUT TARGETTING HIM IF ONE OF YOU WON IMMUNITY WHEN HE DIDN'T AND THAT I GOT YOU ALL TO TARGET HIM
2874 days 9 hours ago
Clarkkent6969
Holy shit this is so fucking annoying! Yall know youre hurting your own games arguing right? Ive had a couple people say they would change their vote to dcha because you guys are being annoying and arguing
2874 days 9 hours ago
Smitty105
Yes it's true. This turned into a who's a better player argument when in reality the jury is deciding who's going to win the whole thing. Even if you did play a good game arguing with the other finalists and making the jury look stupid isn't good. All I was looking for is for each of you to explain your individual game and to explain how you stand out, not to completely criticize and demolish another persons game .
2874 days 9 hours ago
Clarkkent6969
Since we already have a fucking winner im so tempted to read them now to get this BS over with
2874 days 9 hours ago
Clarkkent6969
I dont see how making the jury look stupid is worse than trying to take credit for things someone didnt do and bullying the jurors like red did
2874 days 9 hours ago
Clarkkent6969
Ill go tally the votes
2874 days 9 hours ago
Clarkkent6969
This time you want to see your name written down
2874 days 9 hours ago
Clarkkent6969
First vote:
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
Jorge
2874 days 9 hours ago
Clarkkent6969
Second vote:
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
Jorge
2874 days 9 hours ago
Clarkkent6969
Third vote:
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
Winner of clarks survivor: Bahamas
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
Jorge
2874 days 9 hours ago
Clarkkent6969
4-0
2874 days 9 hours ago
Clarkkent6969
Awards time
2874 days 9 hours ago
RedWing91
There are awards?
2874 days 9 hours ago
Clarkkent6969
Hero of the season: This award will go to the player who i feel was the biggest hero this game. There was 2 people i felt were above the rest Klara and Ivy, but i felt like ivy was a bigger hero so Ivy is your Hero of the season!
2874 days 9 hours ago
Clarkkent6969
Yes

open group

Clarks Survivor: Heroes Vs Villains

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!