This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Hawk's Survivor- (Ta Keo) Tribal Council #6

Topic » Hawk's Survivor- (Ta Keo)..

3066 days 10 hours ago
RedWing91
Oh please
3066 days 10 hours ago
TheHawk
Eighth vote and the 7th person voted out of Hawk's Survivor Season 1 (tied for 13th place)
x
x
x
x
x
x
Phillyboy27
3066 days 10 hours ago
RedWing91
YES!

Good bye Philly
3066 days 10 hours ago
TheHawk
Phillyboy, that's 5 votes, that's enough. You are the seventh person voted out of Hawk's Survivor Season 1 and you have placed in 13th.
*Snuffs torch*
3066 days 10 hours ago
phillyboy27
Bye guys :(.  Good luck everybody, and have fun!  Also, moondancer, I respect a good move, but for the sake of your game, please hear me out: you're on the bottom of Red's alliance.  Red: You've played a masterful game, and I'd be very happy to see you win.  Jbeany and Mac: Good luck to my original Bayon bros!  Bluejay: I didn't really get to talk to you besides trying to get you to flip, but good luck.  Charlie and Vergi: I didn't talk to you guys, but good luck to you too.  At least I can get a Philly cheesesteak once I'm off this miserable island...
3066 days 10 hours ago
RedWing91
Nothing personal philly. You were after me
3066 days 10 hours ago
BluJay112
GG Philly
3066 days 8 hours ago
JustCharlie
Sorry Philly. Good luck with everything :)
3066 days 8 hours ago
moondancer63
Sorry philly
3066 days 7 hours ago
Macda27
Bye Philly :(

open group

HAWK'S SURVIVOR SEASON 1- FINISHED

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!