This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

2nd Merged Tribal Council

Topic » 2nd Merged Tribal Council

3046 days 15 hours ago
TheHawk
Hello everyone and welcome to your second tribal council as one big merged group. 10 of you remain, who will be voted out next?! Since STEVEN999 AND MACDA27 won immunity (it was a tie and we do not have time for a tie-breaker) you may NOT vote for EITHER OF THEM during this tribal council. REMEMBER THAT THE PERSON YOU VOTE OUT WILL BE THE SECOND MEMBER OF THE JURY!! Good luck and REMEMBER TO SEND CONFESSIONALS!!
Hawk

You have 24 hours to email me your vote! I will be reading the votes around 5:30 pm Eastern Standard Time (USA) tomorrow (Thursday) 1/14/16 and AFTER I read the votes I will start our next LIVE IMMUNITY CHALLENGE... IF YOU CAN'T BE THERE I AM SORRY BUT YOU WILL NOT HAVE A CHANCE OF WINNING IMMUNITY

REMINDER!!- If you have the idol you MUST email me BEFORE tribal council is over saying who you want to play the idol for

Questions (please answer ALL the following questions in the comments below)
1. How is the merge going so far?
2. At the last tribal council Moondancer got 8 votes, does this mean there is a huge alliance (if not, why did everyone target Moondancer)?
3. From looking at the votes from the last tribal, is there anyone that is definitely on the bottom in your tribe?
4. Are you starting to think who you might want to take to the final 2 (FINAL 2 NOT 3 BECAUSE WE HAD MULTIPLE PEOPLE QUIT THE SEASON)?
5. What was your reaction to the results of the immunity challenge?
6. Has there been a lot of strategizing going on?
7. Has there been any talk of who might have the idol?
8. Do you think you will be getting any votes tonight?
3046 days 15 hours ago
TheHawk
Its fine Steven :) I understand completely. Time zones are tricky and I get confused all the time too lol
3046 days 15 hours ago
Steven999
1. It's been so much fun
2. No, nobody trusted him after he flipped
3. I think the people that didn't vote for moondancer
4. It's too early
5. I'm so happy I won immunity
6. Yes A LOT!!!
7. No not yet
8. No cause I have immunity
3046 days 14 hours ago
BluJay112
Questions (please answer ALL the following questions in the comments below)
1. How is the merge going so far?
Stressful :/
2. At the last tribal council Moondancer got 8 votes, does this mean there is a huge alliance (if not, why did everyone target Moondancer)?
I don't know tbh
3. From looking at the votes from the last tribal, is there anyone that is definitely on the bottom in your tribe?
If we went by the votes, Macda and Jallina are on the bottom. Macda won immunity, so that would mean Jallina is on the bottom. But who knows? All i know is that Macda and Steven won't be receiving votes.
4. Are you starting to think who you might want to take to the final 2 (FINAL 2 NOT 3 BECAUSE WE HAD MULTIPLE PEOPLE QUIT THE SEASON)?
Yes
I forgot to complete it (yesterday was my bday so I didn't have a chance bc of celebrating)
Yes!
Nope! As little as people talk about it, it might as well be just a myth lmao
Hopefully not :D

Good Luck everyone and GG to Macda and Steven for winning the challenge
3046 days 14 hours ago
RedWing91
1. How is the merge going so far? Not good. I am on the out side and will probably get voted out.
2. At the last tribal council Moondancer got 8 votes, does this mean there is a huge alliance (if not, why did everyone target Moondancer)? I think there is an alliance and people were covering their butts
3. From looking at the votes from the last tribal, is there anyone that is definitely on the bottom in your tribe? Yes I am. Cause I am one of the few that didn't vote moondance. That also means that I can be used to take out a bigger threat then someone who is all alone.
4. Are you starting to think who you might want to take to the final 2 (FINAL 2 NOT 3 BECAUSE WE HAD MULTIPLE PEOPLE QUIT THE SEASON)? No I am busy focusing on getting through this vote
5. What was your reaction to the results of the immunity challenge? F******************K
6. Has there been a lot of strategizing going on? Doesn't look like it
7. Has there been any talk of who might have the idol? No one has talked to me about it but I assume they are wondering if I have it
8. Do you think you will be getting any votes tonight? Yes I am expecting 9
3046 days 14 hours ago
vergi1
1. How is the merge going so far? Lots of twists and turns involved for me aha
2. At the last tribal council Moondancer got 8 votes, does this mean there is a huge alliance (if not, why did everyone target Moondancer)? idk he didnt seem the most active, plus he flipped which was untrusworthy
3. From looking at the votes from the last tribal, is there anyone that is definitely on the bottom in your tribe? There seems to be a couple people who didnt vote with majority
4. Are you starting to think who you might want to take to the final 2 (FINAL 2 NOT 3 BECAUSE WE HAD MULTIPLE PEOPLE QUIT THE SEASON)? Ive gotta think in the moment for the time being but Ive had thoughts
5. What was your reaction to the results of the immunity challenge? It seems like everyone views everyone differently
6. Has there been a lot of strategizing going on? Definately
7. Has there been any talk of who might have the idol? I actually havent heard anything
8. Do you think you will be getting any votes tonight? No ones ever safe unless they have immunity
3046 days 14 hours ago
RedWing91
And cause why not i'll comment on other peoples answers.

From Steven
2. No, nobody trusted him after he flipped
Bull s*** there is an alliance everybody knows that.

From Jay
If we went by the votes, Macda and Jallina are on the bottom. Macda won immunity, so that would mean Jallina is on the bottom. But who knows? All i know is that Macda and Steven won't be receiving votes.
No Going from the votes you can see that those two are NOT on the bottom. Them getting votes just showed that the Minority tried to get them.
3046 days 14 hours ago
Macda27
1.How is the merge going so far?

I like it,I feel like my majority alliance are loyal enough to vote out the huge physical threat

Moondancer was loyal to me,until he flipped and got rid of Phillyboy.Last tribal Redwing had immunity so we got out Moondancer who is a flip who turned into a flop

Redwing91 because he is too good at this game

Oooh a F2,umm well now I have lol

Im actually surprised me and Steven won,im usually terrible at this lol

Not too much,its an easy vote

Hopefully someone on my alliance or something big could happen this tribal

Luckily I know 100% that I am not getting any votes but the question is,who will?
3046 days 9 hours ago
RedWing91
If I was as good as you seem to think I am wouldn't be on the bottom and I would have won immunity
3045 days 22 hours ago
JustCharlie
1. Being in the minority sucks, I can't wait to be eliminated aand watch these people turn on each other.
2. There obviously is
3  The minority I must say
4. Not really, there's no way in heck I'd make it there given my situation
5 Close but oh well
6. Not really
7. Nah
8. Yes

Anyways, I'm out soon so here's the deal for everyone This alliance you have going on right now, it's gonna turn real ugly soon, like real soon. You can recognize this, or totally disregard this. A lot of people said I don't deserve to be here, maybe yes, maybe no. I respect that. But what I'm saying is a lot of people in here are playing too big that they forget this game is all about numbers If you don't have it, bye bye. Playing too hard puts a target in your back, and I suppose as Survivor fans you guys know that. So here's the deal, I hope you don't forget about the "little players" in this game and by that I mean the people in minority. Once we're voted out and you turn on each other, you forget that the people you take out goes straight to the jury. As I refer from Reed's jury speech, never be the wicked stepmother who always makes the minority feel less. By the way I observe it, no one is even trying to contact me, even to get to know me perhaps maybe sure, because we're in the minority. But no matter what you say, we go to the jury, and again from Reed, the wicked stepmother who never notices or at least talks to the minority, never wins. In short, personal relationships. No hard feelings here or anything, just a piece of thought
3045 days 15 hours ago
TheHawk
I WILL NOW READ THE VOTES
3045 days 15 hours ago
TheHawk
First vote
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
Jallina15
3045 days 15 hours ago
TheHawk
Second vote
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
Cswaggerr
3045 days 15 hours ago
TheHawk
Third vote
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
Redwing91
3045 days 15 hours ago
TheHawk
Fourth vote
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
BluJay112
3045 days 15 hours ago
TheHawk
That's 1 vote for Jallina, Cswaggerr, Redwing, and BluJay

open group

HAWK'S SURVIVOR SEASON 1- FINISHED

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!