This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

4th Merged Tribal Council

Topic » 4th Merged Tribal Council

3047 days 4 hours ago
TheHawk
Hello everyone and welcome to the 4th tribal council as one big merged group. 8 of you remain, who will be voted out next?! Since STEVEN999 won immunity you may NOT vote for him during this tribal council. ALSO, this challenge had a reward twist to it, Steven will be able to pick a castaway that will NOT be able to participate in the next immunity challenge. If he picks someone that is voted during this tribal council out he will pick another player. REMEMBER THAT THE PERSON YOU VOTE OUT WILL BE FOURTH MEMBER OF THE JURY!! Good luck and REMEMBER TO SEND CONFESSIONALS!!
Hawk

If you want to see the results of the challenge look at this http://www.tengaged.com/group/8205/forum/topic/16808354

You have 24 hours to email me your vote! I will be reading the votes around 4:00 pm Eastern Standard Time (USA) tomorrow (Sunday) 1/17/16 and AFTER I read the votes I will start our next 24 HOUR IMMUNITY CHALLENGE

REMINDER!!- If you have the idol you MUST email me BEFORE tribal council is over saying who you want to play the idol for

Questions (please answer ALL the following questions in the comments below)
1. Are you comfortable in your position in the game?
2. At the last tribal council the votes were 5-3-1 (the 1 was a self vote), does this mean that there are 2 different alliances battling it out?
3. Jallina was voted out at the last tribal, why do you think she was targeted?
4. If there are different alliances, then who is in the majority and who is in the minority?
5. What was your reaction to the results of the immunity challenge, were you suprised at the number of coconuts in your box?
6. Are you worried about who the winner of the immunity challenge will pick to NOT BE ABLE to participate in the next immunity challenge?
7. Has there been any talk of who might have the idol?
8. Do you think you will be getting any votes tonight?
3047 days 3 hours ago
Steven999
1. Yes I am
2. Yup
3. She was the biggest threat left in this game. And she controlled 3 other people
4. The majority is everyone that voted for jallina and the minority is everyone that voted for someone else
5. Yes I was. I expected to get a lot more coconuts
6. No I'm not cause I'm the one that's gonna pick the person ;)
7. No not at all
8. Nope. I'm safe again
3046 days 13 hours ago
Macda27

No one should be comfortable where they are,or they might leave

2. At the last tribal council the votes were 5-3-1 (the 1 was a self vote), does this mean that there are 2 different alliances battling it out?

Not exactly

She was considered a threat

4. If there are different alliances, then who is in the majority and who is in the minority?

Its kinda shaky,but there are two main alliances but some people playing both sides,or one that I know of

5. What was your reaction to the results of the immunity challenge, were you suprised at the number of coconuts in your box?

Yeah I was pretty sad I got the most coconuts

6. Are you worried about who the winner of the immunity challenge will pick to NOT BE ABLE to participate in the next immunity challenge?

No I am not

No lol

Probs
3046 days 10 hours ago
jbeany
1. Lol, no never
2. Looks that way
3. An active threat
4. I agree 2 but probably some playing both sides problem is who?
5. Absolutely not surprised
6. I guess everyone should be worried
7. Never with me
8. I always think that lol
3046 days 8 hours ago
BluJay112
Not really :/
Yes there is. They're's also some "f*cking snakes in the grass" as Kimmi would say
Major Threat
Majority is everyone who voted Jallina and the minority are the people who didn't vote for Jallina and are most likely placing 8t, 7th, and 6th
Not really, I'd say mine was pretty okay
Oh snap I forgot about that lmao but now I am
Yes there has been for once
I'm probably going home tbh but I still have my head held high :)
3046 days 8 hours ago
BluJay112
Good Luck everyone :D
3046 days 6 hours ago
Sparkinator
1. No I am not but those who usually feel super comfortable are voted out so....

2. I think there are definitely two alliances that would make the most sense to me

3. She was definitely the mastermind behind a lot of things happening in the game

4. Jallina was in the majority last round and then got voted out this round. So I would say anything can truly happen. One day you're in the majority and the next the majority is voting you out!

5. A little I had little to none.

6. I'm not too worried but I have to have some sense that I might be the one picked with little options to choose from.

7. Yes there has been!

8. I think I could be.
3046 days 4 hours ago
TheHawk
I WILL NOW READ THE VOTES
3046 days 4 hours ago
TheHawk
First vote
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
Vergi (SELF VOTE)
3046 days 4 hours ago
TheHawk
Second vote
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
BluJay112 (SELF VOTE)
3046 days 4 hours ago
TheHawk
Third vote
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
Cswaggerr
3046 days 4 hours ago
TheHawk
Fourth vote
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
Jbeany
3046 days 4 hours ago
TheHawk
That's 1 vote Jbeany, 1 vote Cswaggerr, 1 vote Vergi1 (SELF VOTE1, and 1 vote BluJay112 (SELF VOTE)
3046 days 4 hours ago
TheHawk
Fifth vote
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
BluJay112
3046 days 4 hours ago
TheHawk
Sixth vote
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
BluJay112
3046 days 4 hours ago
TheHawk
That's 3 votes BluJay112, 1 vote Jbeany, 1 vote Cswagger, and 1 vote Vergi1 (SELF VOTE)

open group

HAWK'S SURVIVOR SEASON 1- FINISHED

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!