This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

8th Merged Tribal Council

Topic » 8th Merged Tribal Council

3041 days ago
TheHawk
SOMETHING BIG HAS HAPPENED!!! SPARKINATOR HAS BEEN PULLED FROM THE GAME FOR MISSING TOO MANY CHALLENGES/VOTES. Sparkinator is the seventh member of the jury (placing in 5th). THIS IS THE SECOND TO LAST TRIBAL COUNCIL (there is a final 2). The person you vote out will be the eighth member of the jury. Good luck,
Hawk

You have 24 hours to email me your vote! I will be reading the votes tomorrow (Saturday) 1/23/16 at 5:30 pm Eastern Standard Time (usa) and AFTER I read the votes I will start our LAST IMMUNITY CHALLENGE WHICH WILL BE A LIVE CHALLENGE (try to be there)

Questions (please answer ALL the following questions in the comments below)
1. At the last tribal council the consensus was that JustCharlie, Macda27, Jbeany, and Steven999 were in the majority and Vergi1 and Sparkinator were in the minority. Even though JustCharlie was voted out, are those facts still true?
2. THERE WERE 2 IDOLS PLAYED AT TRIBAL COUNCIL, (macda played it for himself and steven played it for jbeany) where you surprised at who had the idol and who they played it for?
3. Why was JustCharlie voted out?
4. What was your reaction to the results of the immunity challenge?
5. Do you think there will be a blindside at this tribal?
6. Have you been thinking about who you want to be in the final 2 with?
7. What was you reaction to Sparkinator being pulled from the game?
8. Are you sad to see Sparkinator leave?
9. Do you think you will be getting any votes tonight?
3040 days 23 hours ago
vergi1
1. At the last tribal council the consensus was that JustCharlie, Macda27, Jbeany, and Steven999 were in the majority and Vergi1 and Sparkinator were in the minority. Even though JustCharlie was voted out, are those facts still true? No because there is only 3 people currently left in this game as you have labeled "the majority"

2. THERE WERE 2 IDOLS PLAYED AT TRIBAL COUNCIL, (macda played it for himself and steven played it for jbeany) where you surprised at who had the idol and who they played it for? Not at all i saw that play since it was the safest way to ensure they had numbers going into f5. I knew steven had the one idol an either macda or jbeany the other.

3. Why was JustCharlie voted out? Because the wanted to torment me.

4. What was your reaction to the results of the immunity challenge? My first reaction was, o shit its live? I didnt know. Then it was o shit im in school this looks like an impossible thing for me to do. Then it was o shit steven won? "Shockkkkkerrrrrrrr"

5. Do you think there will be a blindside at this tribal? No. Steven has his 2 sheep in place they probably dont realize its a F2 yet

6. Have you been thinking about who you want to be in the final 2 with? I wanna be in final 2 with anyone but steven since he will just autowin with jury votes. Since the other 2 are sheep

7. What was you reaction to Sparkinator being pulled from the game? Looks like i dont even get a shot at a live immunity challenege with tomorrow being the weekend i had a chance of actually competing. Lol there goes my game ty xoxo

8. Are you sad to see Sparkinator leave? Read above and your answer your own question.

9. Do you think you will be getting any votes tonight? u w0t m8

Make sure that you realize macda and jbeany one of you 2 are getting 3rd place with steven. Theres no way around it you cant ensure your position this way. But right now im fucking gasping for air any little sign of you being nice and voting with me is enough for me to take you to finals and you get the sick "i got steven out" for jury votes lol. Also if you go to final 2 with steven congrats GG u fucking got 2nd place enjoy it. Since steven is winning this game in f2 straight up.

Steven. Grats on the win.
3040 days 23 hours ago
jbeany
1. The majority is still the same majority
2. Not surprised at all, I was aware of the plan beforehand
3. He's not in our final plan, sorry Charlie
4. I'm never surprised when I suck at challenges lol
5. No
6. Yes I've had that answer in my head the entire game
7. Shocked but glad because it gives us active people a better chance
8. Hmmm, not sad... it's just how the game goes. I could go next and I wouldn't want anyone sad, it's just game.
9. Once again, I always think that lol
3040 days 16 hours ago
Steven999
1. We are still the majority nothing changed
2. Nope that was the plan
3. He flipped and I don't trust flippers
4. I'm glad that I won
5. Nope
6. Yup
7. I'm not surprised
8. No I'm not. I'm sad that she chose to give up instead of fight. I'm glad that vergi is fighting
9. No I have immunity
3040 days 15 hours ago
Macda27
1. At the last tribal council the consensus was that JustCharlie, Macda27, Jbeany, and Steven999 were in the majority and Vergi1 and Sparkinator were in the minority. Even though JustCharlie was voted out, are those facts still true?

Yes they are the facts,whether Vergi1 likes it or not

2. THERE WERE 2 IDOLS PLAYED AT TRIBAL COUNCIL, (macda played it for himself and steven played it for jbeany) where you surprised at who had the idol and who they played it for?

No

3. Why was JustCharlie voted out?

He tried to mess with me so I made sure he left

4. What was your reaction to the results of the immunity challenge?

Not surprised

5. Do you think there will be a blindside at this tribal?

No unless Jbeany and/or Steven999 do something dumb

6. Have you been thinking about who you want to be in the final 2 with?

Yes

7. What was you reaction to Sparkinator being pulled from the game?

Not surprised

8. Are you sad to see Sparkinator leave?

Yes and no

9. Do you think you will be getting any votes tonight?

Yes because Vergi1 is bitter because im not voting with her
3040 days 9 hours ago
TheHawk
I WILL NOW READ THE VOTES
3040 days 9 hours ago
TheHawk
First vote
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
Vergi1
3040 days 9 hours ago
TheHawk
Second vote
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
Macda27
3040 days 9 hours ago
TheHawk
Third vote
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
Vergi1
3040 days 9 hours ago
TheHawk
Fourth vote and the eight member of the jury (placing in 4th)
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
Vergi
3040 days 9 hours ago
TheHawk
Vergi1, that's 3 votes, that's enough, you are the Eight member of the jury and you have placed in 4th. Please exit the tribal council area immediately.
*snuffs torch*
3040 days 9 hours ago
jbeany
Congrats f3
3040 days 8 hours ago
Steven999
Congrats on final 3 guys :)
3040 days 8 hours ago
vergi1
Congrats you guys thanks for the game. And congrats on the win Steven. I respect each of your decisions even if they were the incorrect decision. Congrats on being sheep :)
3040 days 8 hours ago
jbeany
Sheep for you would be a better decision? Hmmm?
3040 days 7 hours ago
Steven999
We're not sheep

open group

HAWK'S SURVIVOR SEASON 1- FINISHED

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!