This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

FINAL INDIVIDUAL IMMUNITY CHALLENGE

Topic » FINAL INDIVIDUAL IMMUNITY..

3036 days 2 hours ago
TheHawk
If you didn't know what was going on, you would say that at this tribal council, there were at least 3 alliances working together. If you DID know what was going on, you would know that the reason the votes were split was because of idol worries. The person that was voted out DID NOT play an idol and became the __ member of the jury
3036 days 2 hours ago
Steven999
3036 days 2 hours ago
jbeany
3036 days 2 hours ago
Steven999
He didn't have the idol
3036 days 2 hours ago
TheHawk
THAT IS CORRECT! STEVEN GETS 1 POINT!!!! STEVEN999 HAS WON THE FINAL INDIVIDUAL IMMUNITY CHALLENGE

FINAL SCORES

Steven: 5
Jbeany:0
3036 days 2 hours ago
Steven999
Yaaaaaaaaaaay!!!!!
3036 days 2 hours ago
Steven999
I have one question.  Can I vote right now and move on to the last tribal council? I'm ready to vote
3036 days 2 hours ago
jbeany
Yay congrats Steven
3036 days 2 hours ago
TheHawk
jbeany... in the vote for the 5th member of the jury IT DID NOT LOOK LIKE THERE WERE 3 ALLIANCES... 2 is the correct answer because the votes were 4-3-2-1
3036 days 2 hours ago
jbeany
Lol !??
3036 days 2 hours ago
TheHawk
Sorry Steven but I don't have time so I will not be reading the vote for another 24 hours but FEEL FREE TO SEND ME YOUR VOTE
3036 days 2 hours ago
Steven999
Thanks jbeany
3036 days 2 hours ago
TheHawk
I will be posting the tribal council questions RIGHT NOW
3036 days 2 hours ago
Steven999
Ok
3036 days 2 hours ago
jbeany
Ok hawk lol... I'm terrible at theses challenges..I know

open group

HAWK'S SURVIVOR SEASON 1- FINISHED

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!