This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Season 3 applications

Topic » Season 3 applications

2923 days 20 hours ago
J0K3R
Name- Ty ;)
Age- 17
Time Zone- CST
Favorite survivor season- Survivor: HvV
Hero or villian- I can honestly be both, I can have all the asects of a hero but play like a villain. It really depends on the situation but trust me, I can the light at the end of the tunnel or I can be the darkness that consumes all. (jeez thats too dramatic)
Brains, Brawn or Beauty- Brains without a doubt
Do you like live or non-live challenges more- I can do both after 5pm EST
Can you make live challenges at 8pm est and 9pm est- That honestly works perfectly for me and if I am not able to attend a challenge I will let you both know beforehand.
Whats your best past group game experience

[1\18] Luis's Survivor: Cape Verde - (5-2)
(Villain Of The Season - Player of the season)

What survivor player would you compare your gameplay to and why- Most likely Tyson Apostel because we both have the strategic ability to make moves, the competitive nature to win challenges, and the social skills to pay the bills B)

P.S: Hi Bob
2923 days 14 hours ago
sahmosean
Name- Jim
Age- 17
Time Zone- CST
Favorite survivor season- Pearl Islands
Hero or villian- hero
Brains, Brawn or Beauty- brains
Do you like live or non-live challenges more- I'm busy some days and prefer nonlive but I love live challenges. Honestly it doesnt matter much to me
Can you make live challenges at 8pm est and 9pm est-
Whats your best past group game experience - Winner of Suitman's, Wangy's, Drago's, Leli's, Daniel's, user5's and big ben's, and finalist in Bingo's, Survivor's, CJGAMES All Stars, Toppei's, and tengaged OFFICIAL
What survivor player would you compare your gameplay to and why- kenny because I had strategic prowess as well as a goofy personality/social game
2923 days 12 hours ago
coolexchangestudent
Name- DJ
Age- 17
Time Zone- GMT +8
Favorite survivor season-Philippines
Hero or villian- Hero
Brains, Brawn or Beauty- Brain, I AIN'T BEAUTIFUL XD
Do you like live or non-live challenges more- Non live
Can you make live challenges at 8pm est and 9pm est- I guess I can
Whats your best past group game experience That's 3 years of Group Game experience :x
What survivor player would you compare your gameplay to and why- I don't compare my gameplay to others really.
2922 days 22 hours ago
Joshbb17
Name- Josh
Age- 18
Time Zone- Eastern
Favorite survivor season- Survivor Cagayan
Hero or villian- Villain
Brains, Brawn or Beauty- Brain
Do you like live or non-live challenges more- Live
Can you make live challenges at 8pm est and 9pm est- Yes
Whats your best past group game experience- making it to the end in coolnarwhals khao sok without receiving a vote at tribal council.
What survivor player would you compare your game play to and why: I compare myself to Cirie in the fact that I am very charismatic but have an edge and am strategically aware.
2922 days 3 hours ago
haycsclair
Name- Clair
Age- 24
Time Zone- Philippines (UTC+08:00)
Favorite survivor season- Survivor: Micronesia. I love the blindsides, the castaways, and the drama.
Hero or villian- I can be both, to be honest. I'm loyal to a fault. I love giving people chance to stay in the game. At the same time, I'm not afraid to make big and risky moves just for me to get further into the game.
Brains, Brawn or Beauty- I'd like to say beauty, but I'll go for brains.
Do you like live or non-live challenges more- Non-live, since I have work to attend to.
Can you make live challenges at 8pm est and 9pm est- I will do my best.
Whats your best past group game experience- If it won't take much of your time, kindly check my profile page. Thank you. :-)
What survivor player would you compare your gameplay to and why- Parvati Shallow. I consider myself as a good social player and I'm not scared to make big and risky moves.
2921 days 18 hours ago
Mchappy
Name- Noah
Age- 18
Time Zone- CST
Favorite survivor season- Boreno
Hero or villian- Villain
Brains, Brawn or Beauty- BEAUTY BITCH
Do you like live or non-live challenges more- non-live
Can you make live challenges at 8pm est and 9pm est- yes
Whats your best past group game experience - I have been in a lot of group games! One of them was Big Ben's i think in which i made finals...... i always make finals
What survivor player would you compare your gameplay to and why- I usually say Todd from China but damn Aubry got me feeling some type of way this season
2921 days 16 hours ago
maxcrosby2419
Name- Max
Age- 20
Time Zone- EST
Favorite survivor season- China
Hero or villian- Hero
Brains, Brawn or Beauty- Brain
Do you like live or non-live challenges more- Live
Can you make live challenges at 8pm est and 9pm est- Yes
Whats your best past group game experience- I recently won NJ's Survivor: Solomon Islands
What survivor player would you compare your gameplay to and why- Maybe Courtney Yates. I am not the big of a threat, but I think I play a very good social game.
2921 days ago
Mrlincoln2u
Name- Lincoln
Age-20
Time Zone- eastern pacific..?
Favorite survivor season- HvV
Hero or villian- Anti Hero
Brains, Brawn or Beauty- Beauty
Do you like live or non-live challenges more- Either or
Can you make live challenges at 8pm est and 9pm est- yah
Whats your best past group game experience- Ive played in 5 seasons of Bingos group games. I won one. I enjoyed every season that he had me play.
What survivor player would you compare your gameplay to and why- I would say Cirie because she is an anti hero. She is a good person over all but will do what it takes to win the game.
2919 days 21 hours ago
Praknasty
APPS WILL CLOSE AT 8 PM EST TONIGHT!
#TheNastyOne
2919 days 16 hours ago
Kyle12212
Please fill out the application
If you were in season 1 or 2 you cant apply
The game should start in around 2 and a half weeks

Name- Kyle
Age- 15
Time Zone- Eastern
Favorite survivor season- Micronesia
Hero or villian- Hero
Brains, Brawn or Beauty- Brain/Brawn
Do you like live or non-live challenges more- Non live
Can you make live challenges at 8pm est and 9pm est- I can at 9 idk about 8
Whats your best past group game experience-

Cbear's Survivor Peru- 8th (Hero of the season)

What survivor player would you compare your gameplay to and why- Brenda Lowe, she is nice but is smart enough to make big moves and shift the game, and no one expects it to be her

Thanks for applying!!
2919 days 15 hours ago
Brycemusser
Name-Bryce
Time zone-eastern
Favorite survivor season-the ones with cirie in it
Hero or villian: both
Brains,brawn,beauty-beauty
Do you like live or non- live challenges- live
Can you do times at 8 or 9 pm- only 8
What's your best past group experience-none

I would be like cirie she sneaks by without anyone realizing it.

Thanks for applying!
2919 days 14 hours ago
Praknasty
APPS ARE NOW CLOSED!
Thank you to those that applied. Premiere is tomorrow night 8 PM EST.
#TheNastyOne

open group

I &N's application group

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!