This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[S3] Live Show 7

Topic » [S3] Live Show 7

1615 days 8 hours ago
hellocat
1615 days 8 hours ago
hellocat
Welcome To the Quarter Finals of Can U Sing

Last live show we saw Samantha Harvey leave the stage after the judges shockingly Eliminated her!
1615 days 8 hours ago
hellocat
Shall we start the live show with P!NK!!!
1615 days 8 hours ago
SeaViper
Here
1615 days 8 hours ago
SeaViper
You are never safe in this game, unless you have immunity!
1615 days 8 hours ago
hellocat
No more Immunity so it will be fun to see how the rest of the season plays
1615 days 8 hours ago
SeaViper
One strategy is to win immunity, then submit a bad performance while you're immune, so it gets a bad performance out of the way, but you're also safe
1615 days 8 hours ago
hellocat

Chris- I'm really impressed to your vocals but you look tired in this performance and you relying so much in your back-ups, such a let down to your previous performance to be honest.

Sea- I like you're voice, but I didn't like it as much in this :(
1615 days 8 hours ago
hellocat
Yh I think that's what Kacey Did when she was Immune

Anyway scores!

Chris- 4!
Michael- 8!
Sea- 6!

Total- 18!
1615 days 8 hours ago
hellocat
Lady Gaga has had ups and downs but she is hoping to wow the judges with her Perfect Illusion
1615 days 8 hours ago
hellocat

Chris- *standing ovation* That's how you do it Gaga!! OMG! I'm ecstatic you get better and better as you listening to us judges what's good for you. I'm blown away by your performance because you put your passion to it, the clarity of your voice is superb, you are fantastic. So far the best performance tonight, well done.

Sea- You have probably my favorite story arc in the show. You barely survived week 2 and 3, but not look at you in the Quarter finals! However, I'm afraid this was not brilliant. It was alright, but I'm afraid nothing special :(
1615 days 8 hours ago
hellocat
Scores

Chris- 10!!!
Michael- 8!
Sea- 5!

Total- 23!
1615 days 8 hours ago
hellocat
Next is Maelyn!
1615 days 8 hours ago
ryan5676
The Judge's are having mixed reactions tonight.
1615 days 8 hours ago
SeaViper
VERY mixed
1615 days 8 hours ago
hellocat

Chris- At first I thought this would not go anywhere but I'm just impressed in the end part on how you sustain those notes from high to low which is brilliant in my ears. Great job!

Sea- You're voice was soft and beautiful in this! There was just a couple of little things missing to this, and that's was weighs it down

open group

Can U Dance? (About to Start)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!