This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[S3] Live Show 8 (Semis)

Topic » [S3] Live Show 8 (Semis)

1618 days 11 hours ago
hellocat
1618 days 11 hours ago
hellocat
Chris- Wow! I am amused in this performance, this is more better than your first. I see how you enjoyed in the stage and you are just so lovable tonight. Good luck!

Sea- I definitely liked this. Queen, you are getting into that finale, I can just tell!
1618 days 11 hours ago
hellocat
1618 days 11 hours ago
chris2pei
@jameslu: nooo!! 馃槶
1618 days 11 hours ago
hellocat
Chris- *stand and claps* Girl, you really didn't failed to impressed me everytime you perform in that stage. Even though the song is not familiar to me I think you sang it well but I admit I got bored in the first part however the succeeding is just amazing.

Sea- I liked this once again! Queen, you ARE standing in the final, I can just tell!
1618 days 11 hours ago
hellocat
1618 days 11 hours ago
Jameslu
@Chris I love you but if Maelyn is robbed of finale imma sue you! Jk jk
1618 days 11 hours ago
hellocat
Chris- Wow! I dunno why I'm loving you tonight Glenis, why you just show this performances to us now?! I've seen a lot of versions of that timeless song but I must say you really sang it well and you sounded like Whitney in my opinion but you are Glenis, maybe next time you show us the Glenis that I cannot compared to anyone. Overall I'm impressed and I wouldn't mind having you in the finale.

Sea- I'm sorry, but I didn't like this. I didn't like lots of the wavering, and I know that here I might be screwing you over, but I just didn't like this at all
1618 days 11 hours ago
hellocat
1618 days 11 hours ago
chris2pei
*hide away from jameslu*
1618 days 11 hours ago
hellocat
Chris- *standing ovation* OH MY GOSH!!! This is one of the best version I've ever heard so you'll definitely score high from me and I hope the other judges also would. Maelyn, you really have an angelic voice in the competition and when the violins joins in your piece it was just magical in my ears. And you look stunning tonight, I hope to see you in the finals!

Sea- This was so beautiful...like really beautiful. I seriously have to make my mind up here. This was just so amazing! You know what...I've decided. Kat, call me a taxi!

*Gets into taxi and drives home. Goes into house, climbs up stairs into the attic. Grabs a mystery box, and brings it back to the studio. Walks and sits down again*
1618 days 11 hours ago
hellocat
1618 days 11 hours ago
Jameslu
What is the mystery box???
1618 days 11 hours ago
hellocat
Chris- Well this is another risky performance as you bring Jazz to us which makes me impressed because you can sing anything and I just loved your showmanship in the stage which is really necessary as a singer. I'd rather you sing like you did last time because you shine there more, good luck anyways.

Sea- I thought this was decent. That's about all I can say
1618 days 11 hours ago
hellocat
You'll find out soon aili

open group

Can U Dance? (About to Start)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!