This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

- Panel #8 -

Topic » - Panel #8 -

2994 days 11 hours ago
Illdi
Good evening models, I hope you're enjoying your time in Japan. This week we challenged you to create your very own J-Pop inspired group called 'Hai Fasshon'. It is clear to see this week that some of you really struggled and others have remained consistent.
2994 days 11 hours ago
Illdi
Let's see the group photo

http://imgur.com/OOIuLUm

*judges gasp and talk amongst each other*
2994 days 11 hours ago
Illdi
Time for your critiques. First up, Natasha!

RYAN: I love how you worked the theme into your own personal style, you look gorgeous in the shot. However, the crazy makeup mixed with the lighting means we lose a large portion of your face. Everything else does make up for it though, your body is used to a great standard and you’ve got your angles worked, overall it’s a very solid effort this week.

WITOS: I think you look rad and rocknroll and so does your baclground. But I do not believe the slushie was a good choice especially when it is blocking your face. I want to be able to pick you out of the crowd of girls and I can't do that if your focal point is a supersized slushie.
2994 days 11 hours ago
Illdi
Next up, Gigi!

RYAN: This is exactly what I was looking for, it’s colourful, it’s fun but it’s got a distinct modelling edge to it. I really can’t fault it this week, your eyes look absolutely incredible and the shot as a whole really helps you to stand out from your competitiors, your shot compared to everyone else’s makes you look like the lead singer, excellent work this week, I want to see more of this from you.

WITOS: I love this shot. It is playful, youthful, and it gives off a sophisticated vibe. I don't really have much else to say, it's a solid shot
2994 days 11 hours ago
Illdi
Aria, you're up.

RYAN: I actually kinda like this shot, you took a different approach to your competitors and it really helped you stand out. From a modelling perspective, it’s average and I do think that it lacks polish, if you will. I think that there is a lot more that could have been done, the idea is there but the execution could have been a tad better.

WITOS: I'm not really feeling this shot. The concept of slamming your guitar is cool but where's the kpop inspiration? It's not there. I'm disappointed.
2994 days 11 hours ago
Illdi
Edward, let's discuss how you did.

RYAN: I’m really not a fan of this shot for multiple reasons. First off, it’s boring and basic and as a whole it just doesn’t stand out, you could have done a lot more with this challenge and you just didn’t deliver. Secondly, I feel like you’ve given so many similar photos to this across the competition, you’ve just been floating along so far and the competition will eat you up.

WITOS: I see a great model, and this is a great shot. But this does not scream girl/boy band. This screams chill fasionable dude at the library. You gotta choose the right photos man.
2994 days 11 hours ago
Illdi
Francisco, your turn.

RYAN: Overall, I really love this photo, it’s simple but it’s done very well. The hair definitely reads J-Pop and while I do think it’s simple, it’s still done to an excellent standard. But just remember, you won’t win the competition without taking a few risks, that’s my personal challenge to you.

WITOS: I love the feminized makeup juxtaposed with the masculine features. I think it fits the theme but I am not convinced you will stand out. Still a good shot on its own tho.
2994 days 11 hours ago
Illdi
Last up is Emmaleigh.

RYAN: I think this is a good shot, it certainly gives off very cool, punk vibes with a twist of colour to fit the theme. Overall, it’s nothing to rave about but it’s still a pretty solid effort. I think you need to show us what we saw the first week from you, we know you can do a lot better.

WITOS: It seems cheap. I don't think you fit in with this group. The lollipop is a cool added touch but I'm not buying what youre trying to sell me. I'm underwhelmed.
2994 days 11 hours ago
Illdi
It's time to give out the photos, I have 5 photos in my hand but only 6 of you stand before me. The best photo this week goes to...
Gigi (19/20)
You really stepped it up this week, you have a lot of talent and if you keep it up, you could easily win the title of Ryan's Next Top Model. Well done.
2994 days 11 hours ago
Illdi
Next photo goes to Francisco...
Francisco (16/20)
2994 days 10 hours ago
Illdi
Next photo goes to...
Natasha (14/20)
2994 days 10 hours ago
Illdi
Next photo goes to
Emmaleigh (12/20)
2994 days 10 hours ago
Illdi
Can Arthur & Aria please step forward...

Aria, your photo was outside the box, but it didn't fit the vision you had.
Arthur, your photo whilst good, lacked originality.

Models, the case tonight is that your critiques were the complete opposite of one another.
2994 days 10 hours ago
Illdi
In fact, you both scored the same amount of points, but ultimately... a decision had to be made.
2994 days 10 hours ago
Illdi
So who's safe...
*flips photo*
*photo is blank*
2994 days 10 hours ago
imprincearthur
We both were eliminated?

open group

Ryan's Next Top Model: SEASON 2

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!