This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Stars Tribal Council #1

Topic » Stars Tribal Council #1

1798 days 13 hours ago
marthean
Lets welcome the Jury " Yanderere voted out last tribal council"

#Stars - Orange Buffs
01. Luka (LiukBB) - How has this season been different from your first season?
"Mongolia"

02. Hoop (Ihooper902976)- Being the original Underdog, How do you think this tribal will effect the game?
"Reborn Islands, Rookies vs Veterans"

03. Ty (J0K3R)-Congrats on Winning Immunity, How important are immunities moving foward? Do you think since its the merge, Past relationships might effect thea alliance that might have formed?
"Mongolia"

04. Cap (Clarkkent6969)- How is it that there is 5 people from last season Flops vs Newbies still in the game?
"Flops vs Newbies"

05. Fox (HotFox1)- Do you think theres a clear target tonight?
"Canary Islands"

06. Maddie (omggiraffe)- Are you surprised to be in the merge? Will the game move foward faster?
"Reborn Islands, Flops vs Newbies"

07. Maui (Tide)- Whats you take on the game thus far?
" Flops vs Newbies"

08. Emmett (Emmett4)- Are there clear target since its the merge?
" Canary Islands, Flops vs Newbies"

09.Rose (TheRoseHorse)- Congrats on winning your first immunity ever. How will you think tribal will go tonight? Whats your take on all the reborn islands players still in the game?
"Reborn Islands"

10. Julian (TheSexiestDude990)- Where you surprise by that 1 vote last tribal?
"Reborn Islands, Canary Islands"

11. Drew (Bulldozer24)- Do you think big moves will happen tonight?
"Mongolia, Rookies vs Veterans"

12. Love (LoveMeLoveMe)- How does feel to merge?
"Flops vs Newbies"

VOTES BY 2 P.M PACIFIC HUNE 21 OR CAN BE READ SOONER IF ALL RECEIVED

SEND CONFESSIONAL
1798 days 13 hours ago
lhooper902976
02. Hoop (Ihooper902976)- Being the original Underdog, How do you think this tribal will effect the game?
"Reborn Islands, Rookies vs Veterans"
I think it will truly set the tone for how the rest of the season will be.
1798 days 13 hours ago
TheSexiestDude990
10. Julian (TheSexiestDude990)- Where you surprise by that 1 vote last tribal?

- Not at all. I knew it was coming and am very thankful my tribe chose to keep me over Yandere. My name's come up so many times so far this season I'm more surprised it took me that long to get one, lmao
1798 days 13 hours ago
Clarkkent6969
How is it that there is 5 people from last season Flops vs Newbies still in the game?

Smartass answer: Theres 5 of us left because we haven't got voted out. Real answer, theres been a few people that made themselves easy votes so that makes it easier.

I gotta admit though that number could be down to 4 after this vote. I feel alone, I don't know if some players aren't talkative or just don't want to talk to me. But yeah not feeling good
1798 days 13 hours ago
TheRoseHorse
How will you think tribal will go tonight?
I'm not sure how tribal will go. Now that we're merged, it's a whole new ballgame. People that were kept around because of being strong in challenges could very well be voted out for that exact reason now that challenges are individual. I'm glad I'm safe tonight at least.

Whats your take on all the reborn islands players still in the game?
I think we're strong players, and deserve to be in All-Stars. Then again, I think all of us do, and that's why we're here. All-Stars is a chance to see who the best of the best is, and the fact that we made merge in an All-Stars season says a lot.
1798 days 12 hours ago
Yandereboy12
*watches from the jury seats and laughs evilly*
1798 days 12 hours ago
J0K3R
The only time i really feel safe is when i have the immunity around my neck so its a good feeling i think the immunities are crucial just like every other season but winning a lot can put a big target on your back im just glad i got lucky this time around.
1798 days 11 hours ago
omggiraffe
hi everyone PM me i will be much more active after tomorrow!!
1798 days 11 hours ago
HotFox1
Of course there is not any clear target at the moment. We are all trying to make it another day, so we can get to Day 39. Targets is more like who we believe we might have a chance to take out now
1798 days 11 hours ago
LoveMeLoveMe
How does feel to merge?
Omg im soooooo happy last season was not a quite challenging to make to merge because full with innactive the game get harder after the merge but this season people already playing hard at the start of the game.

"Flops vs Newbies"
Talking about last season "none of them talking to me" so im kinda sad lol but i dont mind about that if they still mad at me they can still mad at me I'm not going to say sorry for voting you out, it's part of the game someone need to go
1798 days 8 hours ago
Emmett4
08. Emmett (Emmett4)- Are there clear target since its the merge?
" Canary Islands, Flops vs Newbies"

Idk tbh i mean this is the first merge vote of an allstars season so its crazy
1798 days 7 hours ago
omggiraffe
06. Maddie (omggiraffe)- Are you surprised to be in the merge? Will the game move foward faster?
"Reborn Islands, Flops vs Newbies"

i actually am surprised... like that last tribe i was on was so united and all the votes went way too easy... i was sure that i was toast. it will move forward so much faster... i  literally a kelly wentworrh qieen... from flop, to late game, to more than like likely mid merge finisher hehe that’s cute
1797 days 20 hours ago
marthean
7 out of 12 VOTED RECIEVED
1797 days 19 hours ago
LiukBB
01. Luka (LiukBB) - How has this season been different from your first season?
"Mongolia"

here people look way more active and threats are everwhere and also bitches are everyhwere
1797 days 17 hours ago
Jasoi
I want public drama!!
1797 days 17 hours ago
Clarkkent6969
Heres some drama, heard some people throwing out my name. So might as well use my idol. Not going on the first merge tribal

open group

M6 Survivor: All Stars

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!