This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

M6 Finale Night

Topic » M6 Finale Night

1779 days 12 hours ago
Tide
https://i.imgtc.com/aNKKNQa.gif

Oooohhhh myyyy god..... I never thought I would be here. Thank you all so much <3
1779 days 12 hours ago
HotFox1
lmao, Great move Rose. We made every decision together. We carried love on our backs. 4 Immunites Rose. You were a great physical and smart player

Maui i forgot you were playing until today
1779 days 12 hours ago
TheRoseHorse
All I ask is that you hear out my gameplay and what I did. I'm so excited to have made it this far. Vote for who really deserves it.
1779 days 12 hours ago
Clarkkent6969
Nah fuck you and your "gameplay"
1779 days 12 hours ago
Tide
Fox don't be bitter.
1779 days 12 hours ago
Clarkkent6969
Petition to change Rose's name to TheRoseSheep
1779 days 12 hours ago
TheRoseHorse
I legit never planned to take Fox to the end. (No offense Fox, but it's true.) I knew i couldn't win against her, but I knew i could trust her. I knew if we managed to make it all the way that i had to cut her loose, but I knew what i was doing. If I had flipped, I don't think i would've made it this far.
1779 days 12 hours ago
HotFox1
rose you did do a good gameplay and i'm glad i play with you
1779 days 11 hours ago
Garrett5
oh snap
1779 days 8 hours ago
Yandereboy12
Oof at caps bitchfess he says he don't like the final 3 than does oof such a bitch glad tide took him out u go girl and Cap u can stfu for attacking Fox when she played better than you
1779 days 5 hours ago
J0K3R
Caps salty af 70 days and a win bud you ain't shit lmfao

open group

M6 Survivor: All Stars

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!