This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Wer singt für Österreich? ESCT 40 Final

Topic » Wer singt für Österreich?..

1158 days ago
DallasAndrew
Opening Act:

ESCT 39's Austrian Entry,
KØLEEN - 'What Am I Waiting For'

Welcome to another edition of 'Wer singt für Österreich?', this time choosing the entry for the 40th edition of ESCT.
It will be the largest field in the history of the contest with no less than 10 finalists, which will change the format of the voting.
Every participant in ESCT is invited to vote, we need 5 votes to make a valid result and a maximum of 10 votes will be accepted. The deadline will be Sunday, 21st of March, in the evening, one day before the deadline to enter a song for ESCT. If 10 votes are reached within then, the vote will be closed. The vote will be the classic ESCT voting system, from 1 to 12 points, 1 for your least preferred song and 12 for your favourite one, of course, with no 9 and 11 points existing. The internal jurors will take part as well as part of the jury, with their votes being exactly the same as every other participant, this meaning a maimum 12 votes in the end, with 10 coming from the international jury. With that being said, we already made the draw to see the running order, so let's begin the show and may the best entry win!
1158 days ago
DallasAndrew
1. Amy Wald - 'Freaks'

2. MYNTH - 'Ivy, Meet Me In Your Dreams'

3. Klangkarussell - 'Shipwreck'
1158 days ago
DallasAndrew
4. Mike Vallas - 'The Other Side'

5. palffi - 'off my mind'

6. KILL THE LYCAN - 'Sanctuary'
1158 days ago
DallasAndrew
7. AVEC - 'I Don't Pray'

8. OSKA & Stu Larsen - 'Honeymoon Phase'

9. Weltwiener - 'HYPES'
1158 days ago
DallasAndrew
10. Onk Lou - 'Cranes'
1158 days ago
DallasAndrew
Please vote with 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,10 and 12 points from your least favourite to your favourite song! Deadline: Sunday evening, 21st of March!
1157 days 17 hours ago
vaggelis
I will vote as soon as possible
Estonia has voted :D
1156 days 21 hours ago
chris2pei
Most of the songs are so great. Tough NF!
1156 days 17 hours ago
DallasAndrew
Last 24 hours to vote! There are still six spots left for the jurors, so it would be really nice to ocupy them all!
1156 days 14 hours ago
RakkyESCT
ISRAEL and FRANCE Has voted in AUSTRIA'n Selection !!!

Great, great job, Let's see if there is luck, and my favorite option wins!
1156 days 12 hours ago
Alexito
🇭🇺 Hungary has voted! Good luck <3
1155 days 15 hours ago
DallasAndrew
STOP VOTING NOW!
1155 days 15 hours ago
DallasAndrew
Interval Act:

Vincent Bueno - 'Amen' (Eurovision Song Contest 2021 Austria's Entry)
1155 days 15 hours ago
DallasAndrew
Time for the results!

First of all, we want to thank to the Hod's of the countries that participated in the voting process: Iceland, Estonia, Montenegro, United Kingdom, Bulgaria, Israel, France and Hungary!
The vote was absolutely crazy, with a lot of ups and downs for most of the songs and a really close one, decided just after the last sets of votes. We will present the results in a little different style. Instead of showing the sets received from the voters, we will present on which place every song finished, from 10th to 3rd and then we will announce the winner of the selection. Let's get started!
1155 days 15 hours ago
DallasAndrew
In 10th place, with 37 points
KILL THE LYCAN

open group

Eurovision Song Contest Tengaged

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!