This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Camp site

Topic » Camp site

2998 days 16 hours ago
adelelover

oh and Steve the Rhino, he did not actually random. org it, he just said that in case one of us won the king's challenge.

I AM GOING AFTER YOU OK! AND NOBODY PUT'S ME UP!
2998 days 16 hours ago
pikaplayer
He didn't? How'd you know?
2998 days 16 hours ago
Giraffez
She brought up something about my hosting skills and I want to make sure she's the only one who feels this way now I'm going to be honest this is the first "game group" I've hosted so I'm still fairly new and I want to know does anyone have a problem with how I do the timing going by what you guys put in your applications as well as my own schedule
2998 days 16 hours ago
pikaplayer
Not really Giraffez but question about challange 4 is it today?
2998 days 16 hours ago
adelelover
no tomorrow at 7 30 its non live
2998 days 16 hours ago
pikaplayer
Ok then thanks! :)
2998 days 16 hours ago
Giraffez
no it's tomorrow I just put it up so if someone came to check the group they would know it's nonlive
2998 days 16 hours ago
Giraffez
now a question for adele
2998 days 16 hours ago
Giraffez
with how I did the pit
2998 days 16 hours ago
adelelover
YeAH
2998 days 16 hours ago
adelelover
ok
2998 days 16 hours ago
Giraffez
since your the only one to go through it do you agree with Mistik's opinion on how it's done
2998 days 16 hours ago
adelelover
No!

He was just angry that he got voted off
2998 days 16 hours ago
adelelover
He is pshycho
2998 days 16 hours ago
Giraffez
ok making sure because I do take critisim like that personally because this is my baby and I'm wanting to make sure you guys who are taking the time to play it are enjoying it

open group

King Of The Jungle 2

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!