This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Runway #4

Topic » Runway #4

2856 days 7 hours ago
lassidoggy
Hey Hennies!
2856 days 7 hours ago
Fell6
here
2856 days 7 hours ago
turkeylover
hI
2856 days 7 hours ago
AintItFun
Hey
2856 days 7 hours ago
PinesDipper
I'm actually live and here for the runway
2856 days 7 hours ago
lassidoggy
Ladies, I'm pretty impressed. Most of you did very well...... Some of you, not so much.

Can the following queens step forward?

Blah Blah Gee
Laura La Flor
Sexy Nightmare

You three are safe.

Agnessa De Countess
Bella Minogue
Caia Alexander
Maxi Padzilla
Monica Manstealer
Tara Toma

You are the tops and bottoms of the week.
2856 days 7 hours ago
Brashful
Poop
2856 days 7 hours ago
AintItFun
*Smiles*
2856 days 7 hours ago
lassidoggy
Agnessa De Countess (Derrick Barry)-

Hey Derrrrrick! When it came to the Snatch Game, you had some of the cleverest, most in character answers. You were a white girl trying to find some soul. Your outfit tonight was really good, I loved the horse dildo flashback. Very nice.
2856 days 7 hours ago
turkeylover
My Name Is Blah Blah Glee
2856 days 7 hours ago
lassidoggy
me when I've called you Blah Blah GEE this whole time.
2856 days 7 hours ago
lassidoggy
Bella Minogue (???)-

Hmm, a no show. You vets have really let me down this season. If you go home tonight, there'll only be one veteran left. :/
2856 days 7 hours ago
lassidoggy
Caia Alexander (Alaska)-

Hiiiiie! I think for such a famous queen, you were pretty lackluster. Also, your outfit tonight wasn't QUITE Alaska. It was Dollar Tree Alaska. You've been doing so well this season... What happened tonight?
2856 days 7 hours ago
lassidoggy
Maxi Padzilla (Pandora Boxx)-

Hey Fake Lady! With your Snatch Game, you were able to capture the quirky essence of Pandora Boxx. I'm gonna call you out on one thing, though... The copy and paste outfits. They're cute, but I wanna see you try and find a FULL outfit. Not three links in one.
2856 days 7 hours ago
PinesDipper
CF- I'm happy to be safe this week. Being in the bottom 3 made me step my game.
2856 days 7 hours ago
lassidoggy
Monica Manstealer (Sharon Needles)-

Monica, I wanted to see Sharon Needles, not Max's version of Sharon Needles. The answers were broad, and I wouldn't have chosen that outfit to represent Sharon. This may be your swan song, honey.

open group

Lassita's Drag Race (Season 3)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!