This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Runway #8

Topic » Runway #8

2967 days 12 hours ago
Analiese
Sexy, your looks this season have tended to be forgettable compared to the other queens.  Let's see how you did tonight
2967 days 12 hours ago
turkeylover
CF: Best for last?
2967 days 12 hours ago
Fell6
-gets nervous-
2967 days 12 hours ago
WestTemp
Conf; if anyone should.go.home.tonight it's sexy.
2967 days 12 hours ago
Analiese
Your teen queen look was sadly, forgettable.  It was quite pedestrian, as most of your looks this season have been.  As a result, all I said when I saw it was "meh".

Your executive realness has been seen before.  You gave us the exact same look during week two for #BossAssBitch.  I didn't like it then, and I don't like it now.  You made a big error with this look.

Your fruit couture was strange.  The gown sillhouette is beautiful, as was the hair.  However, you interpreted orange as the color orange (similarly to Miss KumForMe).  It would've been interesting to have seen a sillhouette like a princess ball gown, or maybe a bubble dress to represent the spherical orange.
2967 days 12 hours ago
Analiese
Cici Wings, you're the final girl to be critiqued tonight.
2967 days 12 hours ago
WestTemp
Conf:... She re-used a look?.... That should be an automatic gurl bye...
2967 days 12 hours ago
turkeylover
CF: I am going to get torn apart

*crosses fingers*
2967 days 12 hours ago
Fell6
Cf: I knew it was the fruit, and if I do have to lipsync, I will lipsync for my life like there's no tomorrow.
2967 days 12 hours ago
Fell6
Cf: Even though they probably wouldn't believe me, I actually made it again, I forgot I used it before.
2967 days 12 hours ago
turkeylover
CF: I can't believe Sexy Nightmare has never lip synced before like What!?
2967 days 12 hours ago
Analiese
Cici, your teen queen look did not make sense to me.  The hair and makeup were a yes, but the garment is, like Hazels, too sophisticated for a teenager.  Additionally, the color choice did not go well with the toxic violet lip color. 

This is by far my favorite executive realness.  Not only is the makeup subdued and pretty, but the garment is totally unexpected and beautiful.  The hair hits exactly right and is meticulously styled like an executive would be.  The garment has the executive silhouette but is Moschino, a famously Avant Garde and expensive brand that every executive should wear.  This look is on.  Point.

Your fruit couture.... Literally left my mouth watering.  You incorporated the redness of apples into every bit of your look without making it look like you're trying too hard.  The hair gave the illusion of an apples (the bun on the back of your head), and the makeup is beautiful.  But the gown is stunning, with the deep Ruby red of a Macintosh.  I was hungry for an apple just looking at it.  You've had the tendency to present beautiful fashions that make zero sense with the challenge in the past;  this looks showed me how strong your fashions are when used correctly.
2967 days 12 hours ago
rollingderp
CF: Bye, Sexy. You're a NIGHTMARE.
2967 days 12 hours ago
WestTemp
Conf: if anything sexy needs to be in the bottom 2. Third week in a row bad critique.
2967 days 12 hours ago
turkeylover
*mouth is left agape*

CF: What the fuck I did good

open group

CamRynn's Drag Race: Season One

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!