This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Survivor Tortuga S17 - Exile Island Applications -

Topic » Survivor Tortuga S17 - Exile..

2515 days 5 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
Applications for Survivor Tortuga - Exile Island S17 is set to begin early July following the conclusion of Survivor Venezuela. Applications are open for ANYONE to apply! The 17th Installment of this series will include both NEW and RETURNING Players.......

[NEW PLAYERS Application:]
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name and last initial:
Activity Rate (1-10):

Color Level:
Date you joined tengaged:

Prior Group Game Experience(List a Few)?

Describe to me your favorite past Group Game experience.

Social, Strategic, or Physical? Explain.

Hero or Villain? Explain.

MOST challenges will be LIVE - (With the exception of Wednedays. I work Wednesday night. Always be ready for a NON-Live this night)
Mark all that apply with an "x"

5pm EST [  ]
6pm EST [  ]
7pm EST [  ]
8pm EST [  ]
9pm EST [  ]
10pm EST [  ]

[RETURNEE Application:]
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name and last initial:
Color level:
Activity Rate (1-10):

Original Season(s) you participated in and placement(s)?

Do you feel you have grown since the last time you participated in this Series?

Which trait do you feel is the most Important Element of this game and why? Social, Strategic, or Physical?

MOST challenges will be LIVE -

5pm EST [  ]
6pm EST [  ]
7pm EST [  ]
8pm EST [  ]
9pm EST [  ]
10pm EST [  ]

**A Part 2 Application will follow the application process (including new and returning players) - filling out the app is the first step**
2515 days 2 hours ago
ferdinandz
RETURNEE Application:]

Name and last initial: Fred. A
Color level: Dark Green
Activity Rate (1-10): Strong 9

Aruba- 9th (Purple rock).
Second Chances- 12th.
ISS vs BHD (Solomon Island)- 2nd.

I have learnt alot from the last time and I am so hungry to get that win, I feel like last season was actually my season since I played my best game and people said so too but I had myself to blame for not winning and I have felt piss for what I did since my goal have been to win your series and I screwed it up and dissapointed you both as a friend and as a host that I respect. I promise you that I will go all in to clean it all up and prove you better, you know what I am capable of and I REALLY want a new chance to go all in for the 4th and final time to end this chapter and finally achive my goal.

Which trait do you feel is the most Important Element of this game and why? Social, Strategic, or Physical?
I would say social mixed with strategic since I am creating personal bonds with everyone and making sure everyone is including me in their plans and that everyone will need me as a number and with That I am taking people out from all sides till I got my own majority with the people I think I can beat or the ones I had a final deal with since day 1 (like in Solomon Islands).

5pm EST [  x]
6pm EST [x  ]
7pm EST [ x ]
8pm EST [ x ]
9pm EST [  ]
10pm EST [  ]
2515 days ago
sportygirl22

Name and last initial: Aria M.
Color level: Black
Activity Rate (1-10): 9

Nubian Desert: 9th
All-Stars: 6th
Solomon Islands: 17th

Absolutely. I was foolish in my last season and wanted to make a huge move rather and be smart and save my idol for the next round when I knew I'd be voted. This time you won't catch me not playing smart

Social. You can win every challenge but if you lose one without your social game you're out. You can plan every boot and a way to do it, but without your social connections you won't have anyone to make that boot list come true.

5pm EST [  ]
6pm EST [  ]
7pm EST [x  ]
8pm EST [x  ]
9pm EST [ x ]
10pm EST [ x ]

**A Part 2 Application will follow the application process (including new and returning players) - filling out the app is the first step**
2513 days 22 hours ago
GroupGamer

Name and last initial: Tony H.

Color Level: Yellow
Date you joined tengaged: Feb 19 2016

Prior Group Game Experience(List a Few)? Jbrid's Survivor Cook Islands (The winner of that season), Cbear's survivor peru, and The last man standing.

Describe to me your favorite past Group Game experience. My favorite group game experience was Jbird's Survivor Cook Islands because I won that season and I played so hard to win and it was super fun an crazy.

Social, Strategic, or Physical? Explain. I am a physical player, I am great at challenges for sure. I always play hard for the team and stop and nothing to win the immunity challenges. So I am for sure going to be a threat for that.

Hero or Villain? Explain. I would say that I am a hero as I do play for the team and I am not all into the backstabbing of the game, but I still am not stupid nor a follower/sheep.

MOST challenges will be LIVE - (With the exception of Wednedays. I work Wednesday night. Always be ready for a NON-Live this night)

5pm EST [ X ]
6pm EST [ X ]
7pm EST [X ]
8pm EST [X ]
9pm EST [ X ]
10pm EST [ X ]
2513 days 20 hours ago
Emmett4
Name and last initial:Emmett S.
Color level:gold
Activity Rate (1-10):10 for the summer

Original Season(s) you participated in and placement(s)?Cayman islands and i got 9th

Do you feel you have grown since the last time you participated in this Series?tbh yes...i played twice and the first time i played wayyyy to messy and the second time i just flopped...this time im calm,cool,and collected and ready to play

Which trait do you feel is the most Important Element of this game and why? Social, Strategic, or Physical?Strategic,you need to always kniw how to put yourself in a could position so you have options

5pm EST [ x ]
6pm EST [ x ]
7pm EST [ x ]
8pm EST [ x ]
9pm EST [x  ]
10pm EST [ x ]

2512 days 6 hours ago
JMez2612

Name and last initial: Josh Q
Color level: Brown

Caracol: 5th Place, Jury Member #8
Bora Bora: 8th Place, Jury Member #4

Do you feel you have grown since the last time you participated in this Series? I played a LONG time ago, I'm much calmer, cooler and collected, and I'm better at reading inbetween the lines. I don't think I'll make the same mistakes this time.

Social, if people don't like you they will never even consider voting for you to win.

5pm EST [X  ]
6pm EST [X  ]
7pm EST [X ]
8pm EST [X  ]
9pm EST [X  ]
10pm EST [X  ]
2510 days 1 hour ago
FairyBoss
Name and last initial: Michael Z
Activity Rate (1-10): 7

Color Level: silver
Date you joined tengaged: March 4th 2015

-------------------------------??? SURVIVOR GROUP GAMES ??? ------------------------------

[7/18]Cmack's Survivor 36: India

[4/18]Big Ben's Survivor 8: Palau

[10/16] New's Survivor 2: Japan *flop*

-------------------------------??? BIG BROTHER GROUP GAMES ??? ------------------------------

[1/13]M7's ALL NEW Big Brother S3: Dynamic Duo

[Coach]M7's ALL NEW Big Brother S4: High School

-------------------------------??? OTHER GROUP GAMES ??? ------------------------------
[1/16]Tayvie's Drag Race 11
[?/16]Tayvie's Drag Race 18

[4/14]KingGeek's The Next Top Model 2

[2/16]DB's Random Stars 5

Cromatic's Random Stars!:
[3/16]

Describe to me your favorite past Group Game experience: My favourite was Tavie's drag race, because it was really fun to make drag looks + the season had a lot of drama lol

Social, Strategic, or Physical? Explain: Social! I'm not a good strategic player, because I'm an emotional player and I often go with my heard lol. If someone pisses me off, I just want to vote him off and kill him backstage :))

Hero or Villain? Explain: I'm not sure, we'll see! But probably both.

5pm EST [ X ]
6pm EST [ X ]
7pm EST [ X ]
8pm EST [  ]
9pm EST [  ]
10pm EST [  ]
2509 days 6 hours ago
rabbaj
Name and last initial: Jabbar L.
Activity Rate (1-10): 20

Color Level:
Date you joined tengaged: June 23rd 2012

Prior Group Game Experience(List a Few)? Muds survivor Babylon-10th and Allstars-1st, Emotions Survivor Amazon- 8th and Allstars-6th, Blat's Big Brother seasons 4(winner) 5(5th place) and heros vs villains (3rd)

Describe to me your favorite past Group Game experience.  Muds survivor allstars, I flopped extremely hard the 1st season I played, being voted out as soon as merge started. But in the all stars season, it was a 24 person cast, assembled with some of the best players I've ever seen, and I managed to come out on top.

Social, Strategic, or Physical? Explain. Physical, I love to win OMG

Hero or Villain? Explain. hero, I am super sweet/loyal/competitive and I always bring 100%

5pm EST [ x ]
6pm EST [ x ]
7pm EST [ x ]
8pm EST [ x ]
9pm EST [ x ]
10pm EST [ x ]
2509 days 5 hours ago
DallasAndrew

Name and last initial: Andrew D
Color level: Yellow
Activity Rate (1-10): 8

Survivor 16 - 15th place

I feel I was grown enough even then. Now I just want a revenge.

All are important. Maybe the physical part seems not be a must, but considering that last time the lack of physical involvement got me out... all are. You have to have a view on a long-term about the game, you have to be able to express that in your gameplay and you have to play challenges.

5pm EST [  ]
6pm EST [ x ]
7pm EST [ x ]
8pm EST [  ]
9pm EST [  ]
10pm EST [  ]
2506 days 6 hours ago
Peterparker16
Name and last initial: Jay H
Activity Rate (1-10):10

Color Level: purple
Date you joined tengaged: too long to remember but I believe it was September 1st 2015

Prior Group Game Experience(List a Few)? Liam's survivor 1&3, magicals bb, Njs survivor.

Describe to me your favorite past Group Game experience. Very fun and exciting. Most didn't go as planned but I usually got decent placements. Always love doing them and trying to get better.

Social, Strategic, or Physical? Explain. Stragetic, I like to think during the game of all strategies and possible backdoors and blindsides ect. Stay in the shadows and such while being the mastermind.

Hero or Villain? Explain. Hero, even though I wanna stay out the light I'll stay loyal to any alliance and be truthful and respectful.

5pm EST [ x ]
6pm EST [ x ]
7pm EST [ x ]
8pm EST [ x ]
9pm EST [ x ]
10pm EST [  ]
2504 days 20 hours ago
Path

Name and last initial: Alexander D

Color Level: Purple
Date you joined tengaged: 17 Apr, 17

Survivor Tikal, Survivor Morocco :Vegas and Kodon

Well my past favorite group game, Was me being loyal all game! And playing my idol successfully :)

Social, Strategic, or Physical? Explain.

I think i might lean more to Physical game, Because im very good at challenges! Being a comp BEAST would work out for me. Also Socializing with everyone would be nice :p

Hero or Villain? Explain.

I consider myself as a Hero, Because my past two group game experience i was the underdog etc :p

5pm EST [  ]
6pm EST [  ]
7pm EST [  x]
8pm EST [ x ]
9pm EST [ x]
10pm EST [  ]
2502 days 5 hours ago
MrBird
RETURNEE Application:]
Name and last initial: Matt T.
Color level: Gold

Original Season(s) you participated in and placement(s)? Cocos Island, got 9th.

Do you feel you have grown since the last time you participated in this Series? Yeah, I've won a couple of camps/group games since I last played.

Which trait do you feel is the most Important Element of this game and why? Social, Strategic, or Physical? I've always thought it's social. You may be a strategic threat but if you cant have friends it doesn't really matter, and you may win every inmunity but that doesn't mean you played the best game.

5pm EST [ X ]
6pm EST [ X ]
7pm EST [ X ]
8pm EST [  ]
9pm EST [  ]
10pm EST [X  ]
2502 days 3 hours ago
rodrigueseve

Name and last initial: Rodrigo S.
Color level: Dark Green
Activity Rate (1-10): 7

Original Season(s) you participated in and placement(s)? Lazio, 6th

Do you feel you have grown since the last time you participated in this Series? Yes, I learned how to keep myself cool

Which trait do you feel is the most Important Element of this game and why? Social, Strategic, or Physical? I feel like social is the most important because it integrates elements of both social and strategic which is great

5pm EST [  ]
6pm EST [  ]
7pm EST [  ]
8pm EST [  ]
9pm EST [  ]
10pm EST [  ]

Im from portugal so not marking any. Just saying that the earlier the best
2501 days 1 hour ago
Brittney
Name and last initial: Ethan C
Color level: TV star

Original Season(s) you participated in and placement(s)? Cayman Islands I got 6th, Solomon Islands I got 9th

Do you feel you have grown since the last time you participated in this Series? Yeah I've really learned the importance of strong social bonds. Last time my bond with Aria saved my life premerge, but lacking any other bonds once we merged threw me into a position where I had to hop around between people who all didn't trust me.

Which trait do you feel is the most Important Element of this game and why? Social, Strategic, or Physical? Social is so important and so overlooked. If you win every challenge and play an amazing strategic game, but no one likes you because you didn't get to know them and you're sitting next to someone who played an okay game but was very close with most of the jury, you won't get the votes to win.

5pm EST [  ]
6pm EST [  ]
7pm EST [ x ]
8pm EST [ x ]
9pm EST [ x ]
10pm EST [ x ]
(I will be able to make some at 5 or 6, just depends on my schedule each day)
2496 days 23 hours ago
AnnaMay

Name and last initial: Anna M

Color Level: Blue
Date you joined tengaged: June 2016

Prior Group Game Experience(List a Few)? Please look at my profile, everything's there

Describe to me your favorite past Group Game experience. Probably playing in Ryan's Survivor. The cast was very active and the host was charismatic. The challenges were original and fun to play. I was the merge boot, but still enjoyed my experience as a whole :)

Social, Strategic, or Physical? Explain. Definitely more social, but I can win competitions when needed. I would say a social pre-game, where I get to meet the people and see who I could align myself with. The physical part would come much later, when few of us are left and anyone can go home.

Hero or Villain? Explain. I'm a typical hero. My values are trust and respect, and I dislike lying to people just to make big moves. I usually find a close group of people that I trust, and stick with them until we have to turn on each other. I can backstab, but prefer not to.

5pm EST [ x ]
6pm EST [ x ]
7pm EST [ x ]
8pm EST [  ]
9pm EST [  ]
10pm EST [  ]
2495 days ago
Coolbrandonman
Name and last initial: Brandon E

Color Level: orange
Date you joined tengaged: it was two years ago but I don't know when

Survivor Greek Isles: season 1 (4/20)
Island Survivor Season 1 (4/18)
Cmack's Survivor:Indonesia (2/24) (technically 3rd but I officially got 2nd)

Cmacks survivor: Indonesia
I had so many alliance's and a lot more enemies. I was part of a lot of records even though they didn't help my game. I made it to the end after having countless votes against me. I think I was the luckiest player there.

Social, Strategic, or Physical? Explain. Social. The reason why I usually make it to the merge is because I'm good at finding people I can trust. And I usually show them trust

Hero or Villain? Explain. Villain because I can really piss people off without trying

5pm EST [  ]
6pm EST [  ]
7pm EST [X]
8pm EST [X]
9pm EST [X]
10pm EST [X]

open group

ItsOfficial's Survivor: Applications

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!