This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Survivor Tortuga S17 - Exile Island Applications -

Topic » Survivor Tortuga S17 - Exile..

2509 days 15 hours ago
NickBrad97
Name and last initial: Nick B.
Activity Rate (1-10): 9

Color Level: blood
Date you joined tengaged: September 2016

Prior Group Game Experience(List a Few)? BHD's survivor games

Describe to me your favorite past Group Game experience.
mostly an active cast makes a great game

Social, Strategic, or Physical? Explain.
all 3 are important, id say im a more strategic player though, planning is the most important part of any game

Hero or Villain? Explain.
ill try to a be hero but im not afriad to play like a villian if needed

MOST challenges will be LIVE - (With the exception of Wednedays. I work Wednesday night. Always be ready for a NON-Live this night)
Mark all that apply with an "x"

5pm EST [  ]
6pm EST [ x ]
7pm EST [ x ]
8pm EST [ x ]
9pm EST [ x ]
10pm EST [ x ]
2508 days 15 hours ago
Typicalguy
Name and last initial: Pete
Activity Rate (1-10): 4

Color Level: White
Date you joined engaged: Look it up

Prior Group Game Experience(List a Few)?

None

Physical and Strategic

Hero

MOST challenges will be LIVE - (With the exception of Wednedays. I work Wednesday night. Always be ready for a NON-Live this night)

5pm EST [  ]
6pm EST [  ]
7pm EST [  c]
8pm EST [  x]
9pm EST [  x]
10pm EST [ x }
2508 days 3 hours ago
TheGoodMan
Name and last initial: James G
Activity Rate (1-10): 7

Color Level: Blood
Date you joined tengaged: A long long time ago

Prior Group Game Experience(List a Few)? Coolnarwhal88 vivor, Tayvie Drag Race, Tengaged Song Contest

Describe to me your favorite past Group Game experience. Last summer I did the coolnarwhal88 vivors and they were fun, I was a leader of my alliance and a big threat somehow

Social, Strategic, or Physical? Explain. A mix of Social and Strategic, I'm not all that good at challenges, but I like maintaining tabs on people and coming up with ways to further myself and my allies

Hero or Villain? Explain. Neither. I'm an ENIGMA

5pm EST [x  ]
6pm EST [x  ]
7pm EST [x  ]
8pm EST [x  ]
9pm EST [x  ]
10pm EST [  ]
2507 days 22 hours ago
shusleo
[NEW PLAYERS Application:]
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name and last initial: Leo S
Activity Rate (1-10): 8

Color Level: White (Soon to be yellow hopefully lol)
Date you joined tengaged: June 9 2016

Prior Group Game Experience: Placed 5th in two survivor group games and won a Big Brother group game last summer.

Describe to me your favorite past Group Game experience. My favorite group game experience was Jake and Jar's big brother game that I played last summer. It might be my favorite because I won but I also had really fun playing and meeting great people. I haven't had a good survivor group game experience yet so hopefully I get casted!

Social, Strategic, or Physical? Explain. I am a very social player but I'm also always paying attention and am always thinking about the moves ahead and how to get myself far in the game.

Hero or Villain? Explain. I think that socially I come off as Hero/Underdog but that's usually how I get far in games because I'm really quietly strategizing and coming up with ways to get out big threats and I'm not afraid to tell someone their safe and vote them off the next minute and so think that makes me somewhat of a Villain. I would kinda compare myself to Parvati Shallow in  Micronesia

5pm EST [  ]
6pm EST [ X ]
7pm EST [X ]
8pm EST [X ]
9pm EST [ X ]
10pm EST [ X ]

Thanks for considering me! I know my color is only white but most people take that as inexperience but i'm a survivor super fan and I think I would do great on this season!
2507 days 22 hours ago
FireX
Name and last initial: Brian H1
Activity Rate (1-10):9

Color Level: Light Green
Date you joined tengaged:
5 months oga tommorow
Prior Group Game Experience(List a Few)?

Look at my profile
Social because i love to meet new ppl and this is a good way to build trust
Hero because im super loyal but im never in the finals but ill stay loyal

5pm EST [  ]
6pm EST [  ]
7pm EST [  ]
8pm EST [  X]
9pm EST [ X ]
10pm EST [ X ]
2506 days 7 hours ago
baza76
[RETURNEE Application:]
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name and last initial: Bailey M
Color level: TV Star

Original Season(s) you participated in and placement(s)?
Venezuela S16 --> 3rd

Do you feel you have grown since the last time you participated in this Series?
I mean sure why not its not like I was voted out just a few days ago

Which trait do you feel is the most Important Element of this game and why? Social, Strategic, or Physical? I mean if you dont have an equal balance of all 3, you have no shot at winning the game so I do not believe any are more important than the other

MOST challenges will be LIVE -

5pm EST [ x ]
6pm EST [ x ]
7pm EST [ x ]
8pm EST [ x - some days ]
9pm EST [ x - some days ]
10pm EST [ x - some days ]
2506 days 1 hour ago
SurvivorFan37
Name and last initial: Will S.
Color level: TV Star

Original Season(s) you participated in and placement(s)?:
- Yushan, 2nd

Do you feel you have grown since the last time you participated in this Series? - Sort of, my strategy is refined and I learned from my mistakes in Yushan but I'm definitely still the same person fundamentally that I was then.  It'll take a lot more to get me to the end this time, given that I was supposed to be voted out at every tribal since the Final 6 and had such a crazy and unconventional way of getting to the end.  I'll have to work hard to keep more options open and solidify bonds that I've built with people, and not feel too secure within my alliances.

Which trait do you feel is the most Important Element of this game and why? Social, Strategic, or Physical?: Social, 110%.  You need to make people like you to be able to win, bottom line.

5pm EST [  ]
6pm EST [  ]
7pm EST [ X ]
8pm EST [ X ]
9pm EST [ X ]
10pm EST [ X ]

Any time is good when I'm not working (about half the time)
2506 days 1 hour ago
SurvivorFan37
^^^^ That's for the returnee application by the way
2505 days 19 hours ago
jspin
Name and last initial: Jacob S
Activity Rate (1-10): 6/7

Color Level: White
Date you joined tengaged: July 2016

Prior Group Game Experience(List a Few)? None

First one so I hope I can be apart of this season
Strategic, although a physical, and social game are important without a plan those can only take you so far in the game.

Hero or Villain? Explain. Hero, I consider a "Hero" a nice person, and that is how I plan to be in this game nice, genuine, and trustworthy.

5pm EST [ x ]
6pm EST [ ]
7pm EST [  ]
8pm EST [  ]
9pm EST [ x ]
10pm EST [  x]
2505 days 4 hours ago
cococolin122

Name and last initial: Colin F.

Color Level: Gold
Date you joined tengaged: Early 2015

Prior Group Game Experience(List a Few)? I've only ever done one group game, and I got fourth from my amazing gameplay and fan fave bc of my hilarious confessionals (it was like 2 years ago so idk what it was)

The one above because I made all the alliance. I was dominating socially and competition wise, and I was getting into fights and honestly it was so much fun. But I got to cocky and everyone flipped to evict me :(

I'm all 3 but more social and strategic. I'm very outgoing and can talk to basically anyone, and also I'm a very logic based person and I can most likely get myself out of any situation because I'm a smart mastermind.

I'm like the fakest of the fake so I will come in being all like omg lets do this woot woot I love life. But my confessionals r like ew fk this guy gross, u all really thought. But when baby (me) is in a corner I will claw my way out. So I guess I'm like a Hillain. I start out being a hero and slowly transform into a villian :)

5pm EST [  ]
6pm EST [  ]
7pm EST [  ]
8pm EST [  ]
9pm EST [  ]
10pm EST [  ]
I'm free at any time during the nights
2505 days 2 hours ago
bboyRobert
Name and last initial: Robert Q
Color level: Yellow

Original Season(s) you participated in and placement(s)? Season 6 got 7th and Samoa got 11th

Do you feel you have grown since the last time you participated in this Series? Perhaps. We shall see hopefully

Which trait do you feel is the most Important Element of this game and why? Social, Strategic, or Physical? Definetly social. If you don't have the social game locked down then you can't win. Doesnt matter how many strategic moves you make or compstitions you win.

5pm EST [ X ]
6pm EST [ X ]
7pm EST [ X ]
8pm EST [ ? ]
9pm EST [ ? ]
10pm EST [ ? ]

( The one's with ?'s are dependent on when I work.)
2504 days ago
Violetx
[RETURNEE Application:]

Name and last initial: Violet P
Color level: Silver
Activity Rate (1-10): 9.5

Original Season(s) you participated in and placement(s)? Lazio: 3rd Samoa: 8th Solomon Islands: 19th ;(

Do you feel you have grown since the last time you participated in this Series? Yes of course, it's been a while since I last played and I think this time it's going to my game and I will do whatever it takes to make it to the end. Everyone that I ever played with knows that I don't play nice and I'll do whatever it takes to win and this 4th time playing will be my victory

Which trait do you feel is the most Important Element of this game and why? Social, Strategic, or Physical? Social because if you are good with everyone, it will take you a long way in this game. Look at the past Survivor winners that have made it to the end and it's because they had an amazing social game and that's the key to this game

5pm EST [x]
6pm EST [x]
7pm EST [x]
8pm EST [x]
9pm EST [x]
10pm EST [x]
2503 days 2 hours ago
Basketball200
Name and last initial: Ryan G

Color Level: Yellow
Date you joined tengaged: 8/7/13

Prior Group Game Experience(List a Few)? Spatts Survivor, Bingos Survivor, Njs Survivor, Islandsurvivor Survivor, Emotion Survivor, Wanj Survivor.

Describe to me your favorite past Group Game experience. My favorite group game experience was probably in Island's Survivor, because I was alone in the final 7, so I kept on winning challenge after challenge, and I ended up winning the game.

Social, Strategic, or Physical? Explain. Social and strategic, because I can talk and relate to different people, and I know when to make a big move. However, in Islands Survivor I had to play more physical, because my back was against the wall,

Hero or Villain? Explain. Villain, because Im the type of person that will become your best friend while the knife is going in your back.

5pm EST [ X ]
6pm EST [ X ]
7pm EST [ X ]
8pm EST [ X ]
9pm EST [ X ]
10pm EST [ X ]
2502 days 17 hours ago
Hufus

Name and last initial: Hufus D.

Color Level: Light Green
Date you joined tengaged: 04/17/16

Prior Group Game Experience(List a Few)? Witz's, K&G's, Kyle's, Emotion's, M&N's, Bennett's... The list goes on.

Describe to me your favorite past Group Game experience: I&N's Survivor: Vanua Levu. It was my second game ever. I managed to get to FTC being a white level player and I got to know a lot of great people there! I didn't win, but still it was a great game and I made some strategic moves there to save my life.

Social, Strategic, or Physical? Explain. Social, I'm funny and I really like to talk... I'm always talking. At the end of the day, it's a social game and this is the most important thing for me here.

Hero or Villain? Explain. I don't like to label myself as a hero or villain... I think I can be both, it depends. If I have to be a villain to save my life in this game, I will. All's fair in love and survivor.

5pm EST [  ]
6pm EST [x]
7pm EST [x]
8pm EST [x]
9pm EST [x]
10pm EST [x]
2502 days 16 hours ago
Scrafty

Name and last initial:

Color Level: Silver
Date you joined tengaged: N/A

Prior Group Game Experience(List a Few)? Frookies, Skype games, hunger, survivor

Frookies its so good. I usually am a strong player on all games. I really enjoy group games cause it gives me a chance to trust people and work to my fullest potential.

Social: Try to work with the people I trust the most, be a good person, but also be straight forward about eveyrhting

Strategic: Everything changes but my stratagey is to go hard from the first day. Don’t trust no one and save my self. Not letting others pawn me or say they will save me

Physical: Power beast

Both

5pm EST [ X ]
6pm EST [ X ]
7pm EST [ X ]
8pm EST [ X ]
9pm EST [ X ]
10pm EST [  X]

open group

ItsOfficial's Survivor: Applications

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!