This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Season 7 Apps

Topic » Season 7 Apps

2503 days 9 hours ago
Jaybirdnifty
Name: Jay
Username of partner: Peterparker16
Relationship with partner: We've played in a few games together. One of my closest friends.
Group Games played in before: Look on my profile.
Do you consider yourself a hero or a villain: Definitely villain.
Do you play mostly a physical, mental, or social game: Social for sure.
Which Survivor player are you most like: I guess Kass McQuillen
What will you bring to this season: Some funny confessionals probably.
What times will you be able to compete in challenges (In EST): I can't really answer this. My work can have me closing one night and opening the next.
Do you promise to be active? (attend challenges, send confessionals, vote, etc): If I can make the challenges, then yes. Everything else I can promise I can do.
Anything else I need to know in order to cast you: Nope!
2503 days 5 hours ago
bacon69
Name:bacon69
Username of partner: FireX
Relationship with partner: Brothers
Group Games played in before: this would be my first survivor group game
Do you consider yourself a hero or a villain: villian duh
Do you play mostly a physical, mental, or social game: mental
Which Survivor player are you most like: Russle hanz
What will you bring to this season: big moves and the tital of sole survivor
What times will you be able to compete in challenges (In EST): all
Do you promise to be active? (attend challenges, send confessionals, vote, etc): agreed
Anything else I need to know in order to cast you: look at my username and u tell me
2502 days 10 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
Name: Erik N.
Username of partner: xoValentine
Relationship with partner: Relatives
Group Games played in before: I've played over 50 g.games. A few of my achievements are on my page.
Do you consider yourself a hero or a villain: I've been told I'm a weird fusion of Both. I have my Heroic moments. But, I have the persona of a villain and it translates to a ton of my vocal-ity.
Do you play mostly a physical, mental, or social game: Strategic? Social? Idrk. All 3 traits are valuable in every aspect of these games.
Which Survivor player are you most like: Tony Vlachos? I think he'd be someone that many on this site would compare me too. (If I play the villain Edit) Otherwise Yul Kwon I'd say. In the sense I am a loyal asset to anyone I align with.
What will you bring to this season: Entertainment? Who knows tbqh
What times will you be able to compete in challenges (In EST): I Host my own series. I also work 2 jobs at this moment in time. But, I'm fairly active on tengaged.
Do you promise to be active? (attend challenges, send confessionals, vote, etc): Yes.
Anything else I need to know in order to cast you: Give me the Purple Kelly edit please!
2502 days 10 hours ago
xoValentine
Name: Ashley N
Username of partner: YoundAndReckless
Relationship with partner: Relatives
Group Games played in before: look at my page :)
Do you consider yourself a hero or a villain: Hero
Do you play mostly a physical, mental, or social game: Social
Which Survivor player are you most like: Natalie Anderson
What will you bring to this season: A Queen
What times will you be able to compete in challenges (In EST): Pretty much anytime haha.
Do you promise to be active? (attend challenges, send confessionals, vote, etc): yes :)
Anything else I need to know in order to cast you: I am a bombshell
2501 days 12 hours ago
TylerTheGreat
Name: Devon
Username of partner: RainbowKing
Relationship with partner: Friends
Group Games played in before: too many to count
Do you consider yourself a hero or a villain: villain
Do you play mostly a physical, mental, or social game: physical and social
Which Survivor player are you most like: Russell Hantz
What will you bring to this season: chaos, as well as a hopeful victory
What times will you be able to compete in challenges (In EST): anytime after 6pm est
Do you promise to be active? (attend challenges, send confessionals, vote, etc): yes
Anything else I need to know in order to cast you: let's do it
2501 days 12 hours ago
RainbowKing
Name: Blake
Username of partner: Tylerthegreat
Relationship with partner: friends
Group Games played in before: Skype longterms. I don't believe we have played any tengaged games together.
Do you consider yourself a hero or a villain: villain
Which Survivor player are you most like: Andrea. She's feisty and strategic all in one.
What will you bring to this season: I will bring the strategy. I will bring the fight. I come to win. Not to make the jury. Not the make friends. To win.
What times will you be able to compete in challenges (In EST): 9 est mostly just incase I'm working.
Do you promise to be active? (attend challenges, send confessionals, vote, etc):
Anything else I need to know in order to cast you: of course!
2500 days ago
GerardoM13
Name: Jerry
Username of partner: garret_auckland
Relationship with partner: bffs
Group Games played in before: http://www.tengaged.com/blog/GerardoM13/8119105/group-game-history
Do you consider yourself a hero or a villain: hero
Which Survivor player are you most like: aubry bracco
What will you bring to this season: a lot of loyalty but also a lot of drama!
What times will you be able to compete in challenges (In EST): 2pm est to 12am est
Do you promise to be active? (attend challenges, send confessionals, vote, etc): yesss
Anything else I need to know in order to cast you: Im mexican so dont be racist and cast me
2500 days ago
GerardoM13
correction its garrett_auckland*

open group

Mud's Survivor: Mud Island (S17)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!