This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Living Room (WEEK 9)

Topic » Living Room (WEEK 9)

2607 days 10 hours ago
NoBow
Events that will take place in the Living Room:
• Announcements
• Nomination Ceremonies
• Power of Veto Ceremonies
• Evictions
2607 days 10 hours ago
Javio
Hi xo
first
2607 days 8 hours ago
Javio
Ok I will post my nom.

My first nominate is Jay. The reason is that I think he's angry with me because I nommed him over Minnie the last time that I had the HOH. But it was nothing personal, actually in that instance I wanted that him stayed, but I suppose he's angry because he stopped messaging me, and it's ok, I understand that, but it's just part of the game.

My second choice, it hurts me to nom one of these girls, because both are so amazing that I can not choose easily. But, I have to make a choice, and feeling this so much, I have to nominate Minnie. I'm sorry, please don¡t feel that I don't like u, it's just something that I have to do.

Good luck guys and see u on Sunday.
2607 days 7 hours ago
Minniemax
:O omg omg whyyyyyyy meeeeeee lmao jk
2606 days 19 hours ago
NoBow
Minnie and Jay have been nominated for eviction. As always, they will have the chance to compete and save themselves with the FINAL and most important Power of Veto of the season.

The Live POV will be tomorrow at 6PM EST, so make sure to be there HouseGuests!
2606 days 19 hours ago
NoBow
And as I said before, a non-live competition will be posted at 2PM EST today.

This challenge could give one HouseGuest an advantage when they will need it most, BUT could also go to complete waste. More on that later!
2606 days 15 hours ago
Jaybirdnifty
How long do we have to do the non-live challenge? Cause I'll be at work till 10:15pm CST.
2606 days 15 hours ago
Jaybirdnifty
I nominated you, Javio, for the exact reasons I said in my nomination speech. Simply because you were the only person Harley didn't nominate the week before and I'm sure you two are working together. I'm not angry lol. I like making friends, not enemies on here. GL in the veto everyone!
2606 days 15 hours ago
Minniemax
Hello *echos echos*
2606 days 15 hours ago
HarleyPuddin
*Is dancing in her room* *Hears Minnie* Hey girl XD
2606 days 14 hours ago
Minniemax
Hey Harley what's cooking lol
2606 days 14 hours ago
HarleyPuddin
Meh not much I made myself some tacos though lol
2606 days 11 hours ago
Javio
I don't understand the challenge xDDD

Is it something like this:

White
Yellow
Orange
Light Green
Dark Green
Blue
Purple
Red
Brown
Black
Silver
Gold
Sky
Blood
TV

with users?
and then I send this to Nobow, and then I send another
and that all the time? xD
2606 days 10 hours ago
HarleyPuddin
yep I think so XD
2605 days 21 hours ago
NoBow
bump
2605 days 21 hours ago
NoBow
bump

open group

NoBow's Big Brother: Season 4

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!