This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Living Room (WEEK 1)

Topic » Living Room (WEEK 1)

2503 days 20 hours ago
NoBow
THE CALL HAS BEEN ANSWERED!
2503 days 17 hours ago
SmileyTaffy
Oh Snap!
2503 days 17 hours ago
Musicinme
Omg! I wake up and this happens!
2503 days 16 hours ago
Taki238
OMG!!!!
2502 days 12 hours ago
cnathaniel
POV will probably be posted shortly after 5pm! Anyone who wants to talk briefly before i'm around
2502 days 10 hours ago
cnathaniel
POV ceremony beginning in 10 minutes! Just got back in the house
2502 days 10 hours ago
Musicinme
Gl everyone!
2502 days 10 hours ago
chpman12
Good luck lads
2502 days 10 hours ago
Nichole98
https://media.giphy.com/media/KZbSHIYJApDeE/giphy.gif
2502 days 10 hours ago
cnathaniel
We will begin! Everyone, this is the veto ceremony. As the winner of the PoV i have the power to veto one of my nominations and replace them with someone else. Like i said before nominations, there isn't much to go off of week 1 so i'm working based on limited information.
2502 days 10 hours ago
cnathaniel
I've had a chance to hear what both of the nominees have had to say and it's shed some light on what kind of relationship we can have. And because of the conversations we've been able to have i have decided to USE the Power of Veto on...
2502 days 10 hours ago
cnathaniel
Nobody. I wish both the nominees the best of luck!

This veto meeting is adjourned!
2502 days 10 hours ago
Taki238
Good Luck Noms
2502 days 10 hours ago
JarBearFTW
Hufus and Nichole, you are the final nominees for eviction. One of you will be leaving the house tomorrow. Houseguests you have until 6PM EST tomorrow to cast your vote to evict! Please mail me who you are voting to evict. Failure to vote to evict will result in a penalty strike!
2502 days 10 hours ago
jwbrine
Coaches don't vote right?

open group

NoBow's Big Brother: Season 4

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!