This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Living Room (WEEK 3)

Topic » Living Room (WEEK 3)

2503 days 13 hours ago
cnathaniel
So looks like i gotta start this so it'll begin in 5 minutes or so
2503 days 13 hours ago
cnathaniel
So as the winner of the Diamond Power of Veto, I not only have the power to veto one of the nominees but i also have the power to choose the replacement nominee. I have given the opportunity for people to talk to me and i appreciate what input i've gotten, and i've come to a decision!
2503 days 13 hours ago
cnathaniel
I have decided to use the power of veto on
Jerry! You fought for the PoV and it was nice to see and i feel that you deserve to keep fighting in this game.
2503 days 12 hours ago
cnathaniel
Since i have chosen to veto one of Braden's nominations, i must now choose the replacement. It was really hard to have to choose someone but I still haven't talked much to the person i've chosen and that was the main factor in making this choice. So for that reason, i've decided that the replacement nominee is
Matths. Sorry man and good luck!

With that, this veto meeting is adjourned!
2503 days 12 hours ago
Musicinme
Gl noms!
2503 days 12 hours ago
NoBow
Matths and Jalen, you are the final nominees for this week’s eviction. HouseGuests, start sending in your votes to evict!

Tomorrow's eviction will be at 4PM EST and the Semi-Live HOH will start right after so make sure to have your votes in by then HouseGuests!
2503 days 7 hours ago
TheDiamondWls
GL Jalen :)
2502 days 19 hours ago
NoBow
HouseGuests, the votes are in and I have the results. In just a few moments, either Matths or Jalen will be leaving the house.
2502 days 19 hours ago
chpman12
Good luck lads!
2502 days 19 hours ago
joey65409
Hi
2502 days 19 hours ago
XoXU
https://media.giphy.com/media/4rzPDbJMmWHNC/200.gif
2502 days 19 hours ago
NoBow
I was posting in the wrong forum xD My bad
2502 days 19 hours ago
NoBow
Alright let's do this again.

By a vote of 5 to 3...
2502 days 19 hours ago
XoXU
LOL I SAW
2502 days 19 hours ago
chpman12
Rip I already saw it XD

open group

NoBow's Big Brother: Season 4

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!