This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Dining Room (WEEK 6)

Topic » Dining Room (WEEK 6)

2483 days ago
NoBow
Events that will take place in the Dining Room:
• Nomination Ceremonies
• General Discussion
2482 days 5 hours ago
NoBow
At 4PM EST Nichole and Braden will both name their nominees, and the PoV Check-In Will start at 4:05PM EST. Tonight's competition will be non-live!
2482 days 3 hours ago
NoBow
Nichole, please announce to the house who you are nominating for eviction. Braden's nominee will follow
2482 days 3 hours ago
Nichole98
Hello guys this is the nomination ceremony.  One of my duties as Head of Household is to nominate one person for eviction. I will turn one key and the face that appears on the memory wall is the houseguest I have nominated for eviction.

The houseguest I have nominated is...

*turns the key*

*Joey's face appears on the screen*

I have nominated you Joey for eviction. To be honest I wish Christian was here so i could put his ass up but I can't but i will settle with one of his minions. When the game first started I was allies with smileytaffy (forgot his name lol) and we then added joey to the group but he obviously was just a rat who told everyone what was going on to his red team. And that is pretty evident by us being the first ones evicted. karmas a bitch my darling

Your turn Braden
2482 days 3 hours ago
joey65409
I never told anyone but okay and I'm not a minion nice try !
2482 days 3 hours ago
NoBow
Joey is the first nominee. Unfortunately Braden is not online and did not send me his nomination speech so we'll have to wait and see who he is nominating. But we will still be starting the POV Competition at 4:05 and the first two HouseGuests to comment competing will play alongside Nichole, Braden, Joey and whoever Braden nominates.
2482 days 3 hours ago
chpman12
As Kevin would say "C'mon guys we are having a good time here."
2482 days 3 hours ago
Nichole98
but u did vote to evict me? word.
2482 days 3 hours ago
joey65409
I'm pretty sure I saved you
2482 days 3 hours ago
Nichole98
im pretty sure u didnt xoxo
2482 days 3 hours ago
joey65409
I think I know who I voted for and didn't vote for
2482 days 3 hours ago
Nichole98
well i know who kept me so u can stop lying
2482 days 3 hours ago
Nichole98
isaac told me what went down after he left so i know
2481 days 23 hours ago
Musicinme
Guys I am so so so so sorry. I made it in time to nominate but I discovered my phone hadn't charged for the second day in a row so it was dead and I couldnt nominate. Guys I'm so sorry that this is impromptu and you had to wait on me.
2481 days 23 hours ago
Musicinme
But my nominee is isaa because, although I think you're a cool guy and I would've liked to work with you, I've heard too many things from people about you manipulating them and I feel like our last conversation included you trying to manipulate me as well. I want you to know this is nothing personal and I like you but you're too much of a threat. Sorry guys. This nomination ceremony is adjourned.

open group

NoBow's Big Brother: Season 4

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!