This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Living Room (SPECIAL EVICTION)

Topic » Living Room (SPECIAL EVICTION)

2462 days 13 hours ago
chpman12
Lets see Hufus, are you really my friend
2462 days 13 hours ago
NoBow
I don't have a tiebreaker vote from him so hopefully he is online to post now
2462 days 13 hours ago
Hufus
Sorry, Chip... I loved getting to know you. But this is a game... Damage's already been done and I know I've just became your target bc of this instant eviction. So I have to keep my feelings aside and vote to evict you.
2462 days 13 hours ago
NoBow
Chip, I'm sorry but you have been evicted from the house. Please say your goodbyes now
2462 days 13 hours ago
chpman12
Wow. Not too surprised, Budd and Hufus are snakes, Jerry is more clueless than an 80 year old woman with every mental condition possible, the rest of you good luck! Thanks NoBow and Jaron, it was a fun 20 days!
2462 days 13 hours ago
chpman12
Also, why do we have parking meters, like parking should be a universal right, smh
2462 days 13 hours ago
Nichole98
do we have another hoh comp rn?
2462 days 13 hours ago
NoBow
7 of you are remaining and now that jury has started each move you make will be more important than ever.

We'll see you tomorrow for the LIVE HOH comp at 8PM WST!
2462 days 13 hours ago
NoBow
EST*
2462 days 13 hours ago
BernieBudd
<3 You too Chip
2462 days 12 hours ago
TheDiamondWls
:O I KNEW IT WAS AN INSTANT
2462 days 10 hours ago
GerardoM13
Jerry is more clueless than an 80 year old woman with every mental condition possible,

WHY IS THIS SO TRUE OMG

open group

NoBow's Big Brother: Season 4

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!