This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Dining Room (WEEK 9)

Topic » Dining Room (WEEK 9)

2458 days 16 hours ago
NoBow
Events that will take place in the Dining Room:
• Nomination Ceremonies
• General Discussion
2458 days 4 hours ago
NoBow
Hufus, please post your nomination ceremony here at 7PM EST, Thursday. As a reminder, Budd is safe from eviction this week.
2457 days 21 hours ago
TheDiamondWls
Guys, I have an announcement to make.

I wouldn't be able to dedicate my time in playing this group game anymore unfortunately, due to me having to go back to school already. Living in a place 12 hours ahead, and having class at 7, it's almost impossible for me to be able to participate in anything that happens in the game, since I leave for school at 5 (we experience a lot of traffic jams here so it takes a long time)

But despite this, I would not quit, due to the fact the 4 people have already quit, and I wouldn't want to make it worse by being the 5th one to do that. Instead, I would like you all to evict me, so I can serve as a member of the jury, because I will be trying to be active during the finale, and I will vote for a winner.

I'm really sorry if I could've wasted a spot that could've been given to another person willing to give all of their time for this game, but it's just that everything's in the wrong timing and I didn't see how this will be in conflict with my class schedule when I come back.

Good luck to you all!

PS: Sorry if my English sucks lmao
2457 days 20 hours ago
TheDiamondWls
Additional:

I would also like to thank NoBow for this opportunity to be a part of this cast, that you gave me a chance to show how I play. (even tho I failed miserably)

Also, thank you to my fellow houseguests because during my stay here, I have found new friends that I never knew I'll be finding here when I play. I hope we meet soon :DD
2457 days 13 hours ago
NoBow
Tonight's nomination ceremony might be delayed slightly!
2457 days 9 hours ago
BernieBudd
Lolol.. Nominations are kinda pointless now anyway
2457 days 8 hours ago
Nichole98
I know are we just gonna redo the week now?
2457 days 5 hours ago
NoBow
We are either continuing this week or moving onto the Final 4 and I'm still in the process of figuring out what we're going to do
2456 days 21 hours ago
BernieBudd
Why would we stop this week? He's not quitting
2456 days 21 hours ago
XoXU
He pretty much said he is and he will be innactive so
2456 days 18 hours ago
NoBow
^^

Sorry for having you all wait but by this afternoon I should be able to tell you all what's going to happen.
2456 days 16 hours ago
NoBow
In the meantime, from here on out the competitions will be more mental so you may want to start studying ;)
2456 days 11 hours ago
XoXU
1+1 = 2
2456 days 4 hours ago
NoBow
Bump
2456 days 4 hours ago
NoBow
BUMP
2456 days 4 hours ago
NoBow
bump

open group

NoBow's Big Brother: Season 4

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!