This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Backyard (WEEK 9)

Topic » Backyard (WEEK 9)

2458 days 19 hours ago
NoBow
Events that will take place here:

• Head of Household Competition
• Power of Veto Competition
2458 days 11 hours ago
NoBow
Check in for HoH!

We're starting at exactly 8:25
2458 days 11 hours ago
Nichole98
https://media.giphy.com/media/8LAAxFqGueDSw/giphy.gif
2458 days 11 hours ago
NoBow
Here:
Nichole
2458 days 11 hours ago
Nichole98
here
2458 days 11 hours ago
Hufus
hello
2458 days 11 hours ago
NoBow
Here
Nichole
Hufus
2458 days 11 hours ago
NoBow
I think it's just gonna be you two so let's get started!
2458 days 11 hours ago
Nichole98
ok
2458 days 11 hours ago
Hufus
okei! gl girl!
2458 days 11 hours ago
NoBow
The competition will start right when I post the instructions so be prepared!
2458 days 11 hours ago
Nichole98
goodluck!
2458 days 11 hours ago
NoBow
Posting in 15 seconds!
2458 days 11 hours ago
NoBow
This competition is called “Good Times” AND BEGINS RIGHT NOW!

Some of you have won competitions before, some of you are still looking for your first win - but this competition isn’t about you, it’s about this season’s NINE HoH and EIGHT PoV winners.

In this competition you will mail me a list of the eight previous Head of Households AND the seven previous Power of Veto winners, ordered and including every winner from week 1 to week 8. You can either send in two separate lists (in one mail)  for the HOH/POV winners, or just one big list of all the winners, but it MUST be ordered correctly.
Just a reminder and to clear up any confusion, because the double eviction in week 4 was cancelled right after an HOH had been crowned, the double eviction HOH became the Week 5 HOH.

The first HouseGuest to correctly list all 17 winners in order of when they won and mail me, will win Head of Household guaranteeing themselves a spot in the Final 4!

If you send in but answer incorrectly, I will only tell you that your list is incorrect but it is all on you to find out what’s wrong. This competition starts NOW so start writing!
2458 days 11 hours ago
NoBow
Still waiting for a winner!
2458 days 11 hours ago
BernieBudd
I won

open group

NoBow's Big Brother: Season 4

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!