This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Backyard (Week 11)

Topic » Backyard (Week 11)

2454 days 4 hours ago
NoBow
Events that will take place here:

• 3-Part Final Head of Household Competition
2453 days 13 hours ago
NoBow
The Semi-Live Part 1 of the Final HOH Competition will be posted here at 5PM EST, and will end at 10PM EST.
2453 days 9 hours ago
XoXU
Oh
2453 days 9 hours ago
NoBow
Welcome to part 1 of the final Head of Household competition! The winner of this competition will directly advance to part 3 of the competition.

All of you are eligible to compete.
2453 days 9 hours ago
BernieBudd
Leggo
2453 days 9 hours ago
NoBow
This competition is called *Slide In The DMs*

This is the ultimate popularity/spamming contest. In this competition it is your job to have users on this website personally MAIL ME saying:

"(your name) for Final Two"

The HouseGuest who gets the most people to vote for them by 11PM EST (Not 10Pm) tonight will win part 1 of the final HOH competition! A user can vote for more than one person, but they can only vote for each of you once.

If you have any questions mail me or message me on Skype! Good luck HGs!
2453 days 9 hours ago
BernieBudd
Uhg great
2453 days 2 hours ago
NoBow
Tallying the results now!
2453 days 1 hour ago
NoBow
Alrigght! Sorry it took a while for the results to be posted but it's time to see them now.

In third place we have Hufus with 0 votes!
2453 days 1 hour ago
NoBow
It was an extremely close vote, so close I went and double-checked the numbers...

But in FIRST PLACE we have Budd with 31 Votes! Budd, you're moving onto Part-3!
Jax had 30 votes, meaning he and Hufus will compete in Part-2 of the final HoH Competition!
2453 days 1 hour ago
NoBow
Make sure to be online at 8PM EST, Tuesday for the LIVE Part-2 Competition!
2453 days ago
XoXU
Damn these competition times are really screwing me over
2452 days 22 hours ago
BernieBudd
https://media3.giphy.com/media/ciZYL6PAuysz6/giphy.gif
2452 days 22 hours ago
BernieBudd
If you can't make a competition time then tell Nobow. He might be able to change it but not always. Since it's only you and Hufus, if Hufus agrees it shouldn't be much of a problem
2452 days 22 hours ago
BernieBudd
Lolol @ Hufus getting a goose egg
2452 days 12 hours ago
NoBow
To make sure both of you are able to compete, the two of you will be playing at different times and the player who completes the challenge in the fastest time will move on to part 3.

open group

NoBow's Big Brother: Season 4

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!