This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Season 2 Applications!

Topic » Season 2 Applications!

2497 days 4 hours ago
spartagow
spartagow
Zach
Dark Green
Eastern
Any time let me know before hand though
Same as above
To do what I have to do to win
Strategic and intelligent
Prefer non live but will do both
Duos
I'll do anything
9/10
I am very active and will be entertaining/cause a lot of drama
BB13 Rachel is queen and super competitive
2497 days 3 hours ago
born2pizza
Welcome Potential houseguest! This is your first step to being chosen to play and possibly win the game! Please fill out this application!
Applications close on July 3rd 7pm est or when I have 30 plus applications!

--Application---
Username: born2pizza
Name (in game): Ryan
Color level: Silver
Time zone: EST
Times available (preferably at night just works out better): 8-10PM
What times work for you for live comps: anytime.
Gameplan?: Win.
What type of player are you? Strategic, mental, social, physical or a mix between?: Everything
Live or non live comps?: Live
Favorite twist?: I don't have one
How far would you go to win?: Whatever it takes
Would you actually be active?: Yes lol
Why should I pick you?: cuz i'm active
Favorite season of Big Brother and houseguest? Why? Probably.. Vanessa because she won lots of comps and cut people.
Also if you can't make a Day tell me in advance !Goodluck !
2497 days 3 hours ago
lhooper902976
--Application---
Username: lhooper902976
Name (in game): hoop
Color level:yellow
Time zone:eastern
Times available (preferably at night just works out better):8 to 12 am and 8pm to 12pm
What times work for you for live comps:8 to 12 pm
Gameplan?:my strategy is to form an alliance early on, get rid of the strongest competitors and do anything to make it to the end.
What type of player are you? Strategic, mental, social, physical or a mix between?:mix between for sure
Live or non live comps?: a mix of boh
Favorite twist?: My fav is the  lovely battle with 4 noms and 2co-hohs and they battle out and dethrone a hoh to have the hoh for the week
How far would you go to win?:I would even vote out an alliance member just to stay another day.
Would you actually be active?:yes i would be an 8 out of 10
Why should I pick you?:U should pick me since I am a loyal person and will be a competitive person during the hoh ad pov and i will not suck up to people to stay and if i am on the block on eviction day , i will go out guns blazing and creating a flame that cannot be contained so easily
Favorite season of Big Brother and houseguest? Why?bb12, it introduced rachell, a woman that was great at comps and was a person that wanted to get rid of floaters and she  won bb13 when she came back.
Also if you can't make a Day tell me in advance !Goodluck ! i will
2497 days 2 hours ago
TJ2807
Username: TJ2807
Name (in game):  TJ
Color level: Black
Time zone: Est (pacific until July 11)
Times available (preferably at night just works out better): Most of day tbh I don't have much of a life
What times work for you for live comps: it will change but always later.
Gameplan?: play hard play loyal and win
What type of player are you? Strategic, mental, social, physical or a mix between?: mix of social and strategic
Live or non live comps?: I like a mix of both
Favorite twist?:  diamond pov
How far would you go to win?: I'll go to Pluto
Would you actually be active?: YAS
Why should I pick you?: why shouldn't you? Lol I'm fun crazy and a smart player
Favorite season of Big Brother and houseguest? Why? Hmmmmmmmmmmm BB 16 cuz Derrick is awesome
2497 days 2 hours ago
Renny10
--Application---
Username: Renny10
Name (in game): Renny
Color level: Gold
Time zone: PST
Times available (preferably at night just works out better): im on summer break so anytime would work for me aslong as im told in advance lmao!
What times work for you for live comps: Anytime!
Gameplan?: Not gonna say much because i dont know who im competing against but i'll just play very smart, calm, cool and collective and hopefully it turns out to give me the win!
What type of player are you? Strategic, mental, social, physical or a mix between?: Mix between but if i had to chose one i'd say stragetic.
Live or non live comps?: Preferably live lol but i have no problem with non live
Favorite twist?: battle of the block lowkey because the more noms the more interesting and revealing this game has! which could benefit me in the long run loool
How far would you go to win?: as far as i can
Would you actually be active?: yes
Why should I pick you?: im here to win, theres a difference between saying youre determined to win and actually BEING determined to win and hey! hopefully i'll prove to you why my determination in this game is gamechanging and worth watching lol
Favorite season of Big Brother and houseguest? Why? hayden moss, i think he is an overall gameplayer and well im just a huge fan lol

gl :)
2496 days 23 hours ago
LiukBB
Username: LiukBB
Name (in game): Luca
Color level: tv star
Time zone: Europe time zone ( one hour ahead of greenwich)
Times available (preferably at night just works out better):It will be tough :/
What times work for you for live comps: around 5-6 pm
Gameplan?: I don't have one : i will troll the way out
What type of player are you? Strategic, mental, social, physical or a mix between?: I am more of a physical
Live or non live comps?: Non live plz
Favorite twist?: The BOB. Kidding : the saboteur was a good one
How far would you go to win?: I think I will take some risks, but the most improtant hting is to partecipate, not to win. I am too much of a loser 2 win lmao
Would you actually be active?: I'll do my best
Why should I pick you?:I will be the biggest floppest ever, I would like to use veto on someone else, throw challenges , get on centre of attention. Being iconic at least
Favorite season of Big Brother and houseguest? Why? I liked bb 15 a lot .Amanda Zuckerman was my faovurite : she was so powerful, she made moves and took out everyone, then she lost a pov who was crucial for her and she got evicted 2-2. I am so upset cause she could have won.
2496 days 15 hours ago
LivvieBoo12
--Application---
Username: LivvieBoo12
Name (in game): Olivia
Color level: Gold
Time zone: GMT
Times available (preferably at night just works out better): I dont mind
What times work for you for live comps: Dont mind
Gameplan?: Going to try to get a majority alliance
What type of player are you? Strategic, mental, social, physical or a mix between?: Social
Favorite twist?: Twin
How far would you go to win?: As far as I can,
Would you actually be active?: Yes
Why should I pick you?: Because I'm Livvie and everyone loves Livvie <3
Favorite season of Big Brother and houseguest? Why? Janelle she is so iconic
2496 days 11 hours ago
kaylee21
Username:Kaylee21
Name (in game): Andell
Color level: Yellow
Times available (preferably at night just works out better): Nights probably.
What times work for you for live comps: 7PM-Any
Gameplan?: Why would i announce this out loud? Pick me and you'll see. ;)
What type of player are you? Strategic, mental, social, physical or a mix between?: A mix between social & mental
Live or non live comps?: Either really
Favorite twist?: Hell, all of 'em
How far would you go to win?: Um, what kind of question is this? This is a game. I will do whatever the hell i have to do that is in my best interest, boo.
Would you actually be active?: YES! As long as we all have good communication. It would be smart if you got all of our skypes and made a group skype chat for us all to keep in contact with each other. Kpnna has been doing that for years and it works well. Just a suggestion. :)
Why should I pick you?: I'm smart, sassy and i'll shake shit up. No one wants to witness a dull ass season of big brother. We wanna see drama, fights and people getting backstabbed and bitches getting their feelings hurt. :P That's what'll make this fun.
Favorite season of Big Brother and houseguest? Why? I'm old school. I haven't enjoyed any of the newer seasons since Season 13. I stopped watching after that season. So, tbh my favorite player and will always be Daniele Dontato. She played the game exactly how i would. Her gameplay in season 8 was flawless and her gameplay in Season 13 was a little rusty, but she would have done better if she didn't have Rachel there being a troll.
2496 days 9 hours ago
Zed55
username: Zed55
Name (in game): Rich
Color level: Brown
Times available (preferably at night just works out better): NIGHTS later the better!
What times work for you for live comps: 5pm and later
Gameplan?: To be the buddy and pal to everyone so they don't want to nominate!
What type of player are you? Strategic, mental, social, physical or a mix between?: Social 1000%
Live or non live comps?: Live but non-live works too!
Favorite twist?: Duos twist in BB13 or MVP
How far would you go to win?: I'll do anything!! I'm ready to win!
Would you actually be active?: hell yes!
Why should I pick you?: I am a cunning player who's a very fun to watch!
Favorite season of Big Brother and houseguest? Why?- 13 I loved the drama of two sides and Rachel dominating!
2496 days 6 hours ago
DavidM7
--Application---
Username: DavidM7
Name (in game): David
Color level: yellow but I've had two previous accounts (black and gold levels)
Time zone: est
Times available (preferably at night just works out better): anytime really cause I'm off for the summer
What times work for you for live comps: any time
Gameplan?: lmao why would I say that here. I mean I want to win so I'll do what I have to do
What type of player are you? Strategic, mental, social, physical or a mix between?: I like to focus on social but often strategic is a big part of my game
Live or non live comps?: I like a healthy mix
Favorite twist?: I like cast twists. So like house divisions by certain things and stuff like that
How far would you go to win?: I'd go as far as I can
Would you actually be active?: yes, I am addicted to confessionals as well  (check page for some group game history)
Why should I pick you?: because I honestly think I'd be a really fun person to have play and I can be entertaining at times ;)
Favorite season of Big Brother and houseguest? Why? I've only seen 1-11 and 16-18, with that said my favorite has to be season 7 because it was way more strategic then any other season and you can tell everyone's playing and knows what they're doing and Dr will was STILL able to run circles around everyone
2496 days 6 hours ago
JarBearFTW
Name (in game): Jaron
Color level: Orange
Time zone: PST
Times available (preferably at night just works out better): 1 pm pst - 3 pm pst/6 pm pst - 9 pm pst
What times work for you for live comps: 1 pm pst - 3 pm pst/6 pm pst - 9 pm pst
Gameplan?: In pre-jury mode, I will lay low, make good relationships, be more of a social player, and once jury hits, win every comp i can while playing a good social and strategic game.
What type of player are you? Strategic, mental, social, physical or a mix between?: Physical
Favorite twist?: I actually like BB 19's twist of temptations, that sounds like it would bring a lot of drama and intensity to the game.
How far would you go to win?: I am willing to do anything to win whether it would be backstabbing my allies or calling someone out, i am here to win and I am willing to get as much blood on my hands as needed.
Why should I pick you?: I am a big brother superfan and I love this game so much and I am a very competitive person that will be very active and will be making moves every single second that i am in the house. I will not be forgotten and I will be written in the history books as one of the best players to step foot in Joey's Big Brother.
Favorite season of Big Brother and houseguest? Why? Fav season was 16 and fav player would be Paul or Derrick.
2495 days 12 hours ago
MrSparkly69
--Application---
Username: MrSparkly69
Name (in game): Tony
Color level: Yellow
Time zone: Pacific Standard Time
Times available (preferably at night just works out better): Anytime, basically
What times work for you for live comps: Anytime, again
Gameplan?: Alliances, betrayals (only to alliances), and keep the rest on your side so you can get the big jury vote.
What type of player are you? Strategic, mental, social, physical or a mix between?: A mix of Mental, Social, and Physical
Live or non live comps?: Either
Favorite twist?: Battle of the Block
How far would you go to win?: I would throw 5 comps and act like a total jerk in front of them all if that could give me the win.
Why should I pick you?: I love Big Brother and Tengaged, why not combine the two? And I have played in many other BBs, Survivors, and more group games, so I have the experience.
Favorite season of Big Brother and houseguest? Why? BB 16 because of BoB and the interesting houseguests, and my favorite HG is Paul because of his great excitement and personality.
2495 days 12 hours ago
ConnorB
Username:connorb
Name (in game): connor
Color level: blue
Time zone: est
Times available (preferably at night just works out better): anytime
What times work for you for live comps: before 4
Gameplan?: to win
What type of player are you? Strategic, mental, social, physical or a mix between?: social
Live or non live comps?: non live
Favorite twist?: pov
How far would you go to win?:to the moon and back
Would you actually be active?: yes
Why should I pick you?: cuz you love me
Favorite season of Big Brother and houseguest? Why? All stars and dr will, they both were extremely entertaining and changed the game
2495 days 10 hours ago
ijaybx
Username: ijaybx
Name (in game): Jayden
Color level: don't understand, new to Tengaged lol
Time zone: Eastern
Times available (preferably at night just works out better): Anytime at night is good
What times work for you for live comps: 8-11pm
Gameplan?: Win at all costs and get out my targets when need be
What type of player are you? Strategic, mental, social, physical or a mix between?: Strategic and mental mix mostly
Live or non live comps?: Preferably nonlive
Favorite twist?: Coup d'Etat !!!!
How far would you go to win?: As far as need be, no one can win for me
Would you actually be active?: Very
Why should I pick you?: I made up my own version of Big Brother at my school, and hosted three seasons and played two. I consider myself very knowledgeable of the game and I can add some spice, laughter, and drama to the season becuase I have no filter
Favorite season of Big Brother and houseguest? Why? Favorite season of BB is definitely S13. The vets vs. rookies was very apparent and it showed Rachel Reilly in a new light form being a hated houseguest to one of the most beloved. It displayed her prowess and the rest is history. Favorite houseguest is Da'vonne Rogers from S17 & S18 because she's just some comedic relief to the game and I see myself in her a lot.
Also if you can't make a Day tell me in advance! Goodluck !
2495 days 10 hours ago
survivingreality
Application---
Username: survivingreality
Name (in game): nick
Color level:black
Time zone: central
Times available (preferably at night just works out better): honestly any time
What times work for you for live comps: any time
Gameplan?: to make strong relationships with people then make moves from there
What type of player are you? Strategic, mental, social, physical or a mix between?: mix of strategic and social
Live or non live comps?: love both but if I have to choose I would choose not live
Favorite twist?: Mmmm I liked roadkill and duos
How far would you go to win?: anything bro
Would you actually be active?:yes
Why should I pick you?: because I'm a very detrimented and into the game and not Afraid to stir the pot and make some movements
Favorite season of Big Brother and houseguest? Why? 6, Janelle because duh she's funny and slays
Also if you can't make a Day tell me in advance !Goodluck  okay

open group

DJ Big Brother 1

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!