This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Danganronpa 5: "DespairStory" Staff Applications

Topic » Danganronpa 5:..

2760 days 10 hours ago
tyboy618
CHARACTER INFORMATION

Name of Character: Kazenji Kama
Age (Ranging from 24-35): 25
Nationality: Japanese
Sexuality: Straight, but this can be flexible depending upon the circumstances of the RP
Occupation (Teacher/Trustee): I'd prefer Teacher, but Trustee is also fine.
Biography: Kazenji was a bit of a delinquent when he was younger, and he didn't have many friends or time to care about school. One day, however, he was inspired by a teacher at his own school to try something new and that teacher coached him through how to be a teacher himself. Kazenji grew to idolize the teacher, until he passed the day before he graduated. He was heartbroken, but he goes on and teaches and does his best to inspire students for his sake. He's kind, generous, helpful, and fun, but you don't want to get on his bad side.
Greatest Fear (Of your Char not IRL): Losing his job

Face Claim (It must be an Anime character or any Human Cartoon Character): http://d-frag.wikia.com/wiki/File:232759.jpg
~~~~~~~~~
PLAYER INFORMATION

Username: tyboy618
Name You'd Like Me to Call You: Ty, Tyboy, Tyler, anything's fine
Rate Your Activity Level in the Next 6-8 Weeks Here in Tengaged (1-10): 9
Timezone: EST
Skype (Not Really a Necessity for this Game, but it is Recommended): tyler.cappaletti
This is a Role Play game, do you have any experience?: I am in "Danganronpa: Temple of the Four" right now.
Are you willing to be active until your character is dead?: Yes.
Are you not going to be bitter if your character gets killed and understand it is part of the game?: I will completely understand.
Are you willing to cooperate with the hosts, and your fellow players? And are you not going to take into serious matter any insulting joke given (unless it's personal then you have the right to get mad at that person)?: I promise to cooperate and I will not take jokes seriously.
If you have been in one of my four Danganronpa Seasons, please state your Most Favorite Moment in the Series so far: Unfortunately, I haven't been in one. :(
2758 days 7 hours ago
mrcool
~~~~~~~~~
CHARACTER INFORMATION

Name of Character: Alexis Rose
Age (Ranging from 24-35): 25
Nationality: American
Sexuality: Straight
Occupation (Teacher/Trustee): Trustee
Biography: Alexis Rose was born in Switzerland but moved to America at the age of 2. Alexis Rose grew up with in a happy environment. She was known as the typical popular nice blonde girl who had a kind heart to everyone. She is easy to be friends with & is the life of the party. Her family was also the owner of a popular company call Forever 31, so many was never a problem. Her love for school made her become a Trustee.
Greatest Fear (Of your Char not IRL) ~ Snakes

Face Claim (It must be an Anime character or any Human Cartoon Character): https://www.polyvore.com/anime_blonde_girl_art/thing?id=103382127
~~~~~~~~~
PLAYER INFORMATION

Username: Mrcool
Name You'd Like Me to Call You: Matt
Rate Your Activity Level in the Next 6-8 Weeks Here in Tengaged (1-10): 9
Timezone: Eastern
Skype (Not Really a Necessity for this Game, but it is Recommended): GuardianAngel014
This is a Role Play game, do you have any experience?: Yes
Are you willing to be active until your character is dead?: Yes
Are you not going to be bitter if your character gets killed and understand it is part of the game?: Yes
Are you willing to cooperate with the hosts, and your fellow players? And are you not going to take into serious matter any insulting joke given (unless it's personal then you have the right to get mad at that person)?: Yez
If you have been in one of my four Danganronpa Seasons, please state your Most Favorite Moment in the Series so far: I have not
~~~~~~~~
APPS WILL CLOSE A DAY AFTER THE FINALE.
ONLY TWO TEACHERS WILL BE PICKED.
ONLY 12 TRUSTEES WILL BE PICKED. PLEASE CONSIDER THAT. THANKS <3
2757 days 5 hours ago
coolexchangestudent
~ APPS CLOSED! ~
2752 days 3 hours ago
maxapitan518
~~~~~~~~~
CHARACTER INFORMATION

Name of Character: Ayumi Kurasaki
Age (Ranging from 24-35):24
Nationality: Half of American and Japanese
Sexuality: straight
Greatest Fear (Of your Char not IRL): arachnids and anything extreme

Face Claim (It must be an Anime character or any Human Cartoon Character):http://www.walldevil.com/wallpapers/a41/5310-wallpapers-anime-girls-cute-girl-photos-albums.jpg
~~~~~~~~~
PLAYER INFORMATION

Username:
Name You'd Like Me to Call You: I'M YOUR SISTER DAMNIT
Rate Your Activity Level in the Next 6-8 Weeks Here in Tengaged (1-10):5
Timezone: GMT+8
Skype (Not Really a Necessity for this Game, but it is Recommended):N/A
This is a Role Play game, do you have any experience?:yup I do mostly in real life at school
Are you willing to be active until your character is dead?:yes
Are you not going to be bitter if your character gets killed and understand it is part of the game?: yes
Are you willing to cooperate with the hosts, and your fellow players? And are you not going to take into serious matter any insulting joke given (unless it's personal then you have the right to get mad at that person)?:yup

~~~~~~~~

open group

Prefix Of Destruction

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!