This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal council #1 (Chapera)

Topic » Tribal council #1 (Chapera)

2743 days 6 hours ago
Kyle12212
Welcome to tribal council. All of you grab a torch a dip it in the flame, you guys know how this works.

Questions

Marto- How does it feel to be named an All Star?

Rory- How do you approch this vote with the Black vote in play?

Ryan- The Mogo Mogo tribe gave you immunity tonight? How does it feel?

Josh- The Saboga tribe gave you an Idol clue. Do you think this will put a target on your back?

TJ- What can this tribe do next challenge in order to win?
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Ryan has immunity. You may not vote for Ryan.

If you do not vote, you will receive a self vote. 3 total self votes will result in a med evac.

Votes are due at 9pm EST tomorrow. If you have a Hidden Immunity Idol and want to play it, tell me when you submit your vote.
2743 days 6 hours ago
TJ2807
TJ- What can this tribe do next challenge in order to win?
Well we gotta work as a team. I feel kinda responsible for tonight because I wasn't there when I needed to be. These past couple days have been some of my most inactive days because I'm sick, but now I gotta step up to help out as well as everyone else here. If we bond and are all active we CAN win stuff and be a successful tribe. Unfortuantley were gonna have to work on that and I hope I can be one of the remaining players to help our tribe.
2743 days 1 hour ago
Joshbb17
Josh- The Saboga tribe gave you an Idol clue. Do you think this will put a target on your back

Yes and I hope to find it, both marto and Rory aligned right off the bat and tried targeting me to be first boot, Rory even tried messaging me gloating that I'd be first boot and laughed at me attempting to stay in the game.

My message to tj and winners is to not be lured by them, they are
Conniving and I've spoken nothing but the truth
2742 days 18 hours ago
rory17
*looks over at Josh*

Lemme do this infront of everyone since you didn't get the the memo from that message...where are you getting from that I talked to Marto and aligned with to take you out. I have 1 total message of  him through this entire game. I laughed over the fact that you really think I aligned with Marto, not over your attempt to stay in the game.

TJ and Ryan, just know Josh is trying to be a manipulator and I have one total message with him throughout this game. Don't believe me? If you really want me to, I can post that message here. You're so vindictive and you're aren't slick, so take a seat on that hard ass tribal log. Thank you.
2742 days 18 hours ago
TJ2807
*sits in the background*
2742 days 16 hours ago
Kyle12212
1/5 votes received
2742 days 13 hours ago
Kyle12212
4/5
2742 days 12 hours ago
TJ2807
-_- Ryan won't vote he doesn't even know this game started
2742 days 11 hours ago
Kyle12212
@tj I have to give him a fair shot, he'll just med evac if he doesn't play
2742 days 10 hours ago
TJ2807
Why didn't you med Evac Zander (the legend inact) last season lol
2742 days 7 hours ago
Kyle12212
@tj bc he wasn't inactive until F5
2742 days 7 hours ago
TJ2807
Really? I thought he was inact like 85% of the game....
2742 days 7 hours ago
Kyle12212
*grabs urn*

If anyone has a Hidden Immunity Idol and would like to play it, now is the time to do so
*no one stands*

Ok, once the votes are read the decision is final. Person voted out will be asked to leave the tribal council area immediately.

I'll read the votes.
2742 days 7 hours ago
Kyle12212
1st vote
Ryan (Self Vote)
2742 days 7 hours ago
Kyle12212
2nd vote
Marto
2742 days 7 hours ago
Kyle12212
3rd vote
Josh

open group

Kyle's Survivor

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!