This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Star Academy House

Topic » Star Academy House

2918 days 14 hours ago
Dara4ever
"Hello beauties<333 Hope you are all loving your new makeovers. You all look so amazing and ready to take on the fashion world. Today we are all going to an incredibly alluring venue for our challenge for this week. I'll see you all then."

-Dara
2918 days 14 hours ago
Dara4ever
2918 days 11 hours ago
haycsclair
So, ladies, how is everyone's makeover?
2918 days 11 hours ago
NovaScotiaChic
i think we all look amazing :)
2918 days 8 hours ago
Dara4ever
Best Photo (Week #3)- SHEI

http://www.tengaged.com/group/8407/images
2918 days 3 hours ago
haycsclair
*looks at my photo*

YES! That's me. I hope I keep the momentum.
2917 days 16 hours ago
JBC8
Hello fellow models, I'm calling a house meeting.

I am absolutely 100% in love with modeling and aspire to be the best model that I possibly can. However, I feel that my heart isn't really in the right place for this competition at this time. I think maybe in the future, I could be able to participate in some sort of modeling competition, but right now is not the right time for me.

With that being said, I have decided to withdraw myself from Star Academy. I hope that everyone understands and supports my decision. This has nothing to do with anyone in this house and I wish the best of luck to every single one of you ladies! You women will all do great things in life and I can't wait to see what that is! I'm so happy to have had the opportunity to meet each and every one of you.

Good Luck!

-Kelly Renée
xoxo
2917 days 13 hours ago
haycsclair
*hugs Kelly*

I wish you all the best, Kelly. :-)
2917 days 13 hours ago
Koji
Tbh I was just wondering if Kelly would lose points for delivering the shoot late and now that... I guess her head wasn't really in the game and she made the best decision instead of possibly taking the place of someone who wants it more. Best of luck, girl!
2917 days 9 hours ago
NovaScotiaChic
sad to see u go kelly u go take care of u hun thats most important hugs xx
2917 days 9 hours ago
Dara4ever
STAR MODEL WEEK 4 POLL: CURRENT STANDINGS

Top 3:
Natalie
Candy
Lauren
2916 days 13 hours ago
haycsclair
Wow. That was a cool photo shoot and Pink's "Just Like Fire" is so good. I'm having Last Song Syndrome right now.
2916 days 12 hours ago
Dara4ever
Star Model Week 4 poll is now closed<333

We are so close to Week 5 beauties<3

See you all at PANEL:)
2916 days 12 hours ago
haycsclair
*prepares for the panel*

So, who is nervous tonight?
2916 days 11 hours ago
NovaScotiaChic
omg my first challenge win :) now to decide which other 2 beauties will join me at the movies

open group

Star Academy-(Week 7) (Gift Prize)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!